Where does this Muppet clip come from?

Reaction score
Hi! I was watching a copy of Disney's animated Jungle Book video that I rented from a store once years ago, and I remember at the end of it, after the credits, there's a Muppet clip on the tape! Since remembering I've been going MAD trying to work out where this clip comes from...I'll post a description of the clip here and hopefully someone can tell me what it is/where it's from, it's been a mystery I've been trying to solve for a while with no lucky. Anyway...

In this clip, which is very brief, Kermit and Piggy are arguing about where to go on their vacation (I think?). Piggy is annoyed because she doesn't want to go to the place Kermit does; his homeland the Swamp. Kermit then suggests they could go to where Piggy came from, the Sty. The clip ends with Piggy doing one of her famous karate chops that send Kermit flying.

If anyone knows the answer to my question I'd be so grateful. Thanks! :smile:

Xerus

Reaction score
It was from the John Denver episode of the Muppet Show. And that scene happened around the end.

Beauregard

Reaction score
Oh, so that's where I saw it. On the end of Jungle Book. I knew it was at the end of one of the Disney films.

I also remeber a clip with Miss Piggy saying, "I love you eyes. Like small round ping-pong balls on a lake of green alge" DOes anyone know where that is from?

Beauregard

Reaction score
Philo and Gunge said:
What was this clip for?
It was at the end of another Disney film, and I can't remember which.

Dash X

Reaction score
Muppets At Walt Disneyworld (1991)

Thats where its from, the actually do go to the swamp, which happens to be situated next to Disneyworld....

If you can get a hold of a copy of this movie, its definatly worth it, i believe it was the last time Jim performed, and featured the famous scene where Kermit and the gang meet an animated Mickey Mouse.

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Beauregard said:
I also remeber a clip with Miss Piggy saying, "I love you eyes. Like small round ping-pong balls on a lake of green alge" DOes anyone know where that is from?
That was in TMS also, but I don't remember which episode. Seems like Kermit was in a white suit?

David French

Reaction score
Beauregard said:
That's from the Anne Murray episode. It happens just after the Pigs perform 'I Get Around' on motorcycles as the opening number.