"Where everybody knows your name.."

mikebennidict

Reaction score
:sing:"and they're always glad you came....":sing:
Hey everyone,
I find that true of here in MC. You're like family!(or so I've said before.) :smile: But my mini vacation in NY when I saw my 8 year old niece's ballet recital? Not so much. I don't get it! For over 20 years I lived in the house where my (former) sister in law & niece now live. I felt like such a stranger! Yes I realize things change. I just didn't feel welcome is all. My former sister in law's mother was over on Sunday night & so was my sis in law's friend (my younger brother's ex-gf. Getting dizzy yet? ) All right ...so the friend had been on her phone & afterwards came down where I was w/my former sis in law's mom. She said "I need an opinion." Then she turned to me and said "An honest one!" as if to say "NOT from you,Kathy!" and proceded to talk to former sis in law's mom. I swear,my jaw nearly dropped to the floor!
I could hardly wait to come back here,I'm telling you. Sorry for the rant but I had to say something. Again...you guys are more like family. :smile:

Inspite all that mess did yoy enoy your time with your niece?

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
My deepest sympathies Kathy. It's really an indescribable shame when your own family treats you like that. :frown: :sympathy:

Many hugs to make you feel better. :smile:

Beauregard

Reaction score
*starts to form ten orderly queues* Anything else you need my dear? Oy! No pushing to the front of the queue!

MrsPepper

Reaction score
It's a cross between a "holiday" and a "vacuum." I think...but I don't speak American.

Bea:zany:{What is X-mas anyway?}regard
HAHAHAA! That made me giggle.

Don't worry Kathy. Your MC family will hug you until you feel better! **giant hugs**