Where has Stevie been?

a_Mickey_Muppet

Reaction score
hey my MC family,

sorry I havnt been postin much lately... Ive been in the processes of movin! :smile: got me a nice NEW apartment, 2 bed room, i have EVERYTHING its just my room at ma & pa's thats a pain in the you know what! lol... I have soooooo MUCH Disney stuff, Mickey, Pooh, Muppets, park stuff, globes, books, vhs, dvd, vcr, my blu ray player, PS2, 37 inch flat HD tv, my bed, geeez..haha well Im amost there, Im just gonna be lacking a computer, til i can save up enuff money Im gonna buy me a lap top from walmart or best buy that I have my eyes on. So that means I'll still be hoppin on over to mom n dads house to use the computer to check up on Muppet Central, myspace, email, eBay etc... :smile: but over all Im happy about it! its my 1st place so I am excited about it! :excited: Plus not being online for 2 days I missed some Muppety news, like The New Muppet Christmas show and the Christmas Toy commin to dvd! so pumped!

so til then...

wwfpooh

Reaction score
Nice to see you somewhat back, Steve.

wwfpooh

Reaction score
Same here. I hope everything went well.

a_Mickey_Muppet

Reaction score
its goin.....but...still in the processes! lol...gosh i have SOOOOOoooooo much stuff! :smile:

Skye

Reaction score
Lol, well I hope it continues to go well. And it's nice to see you back, Stevie! :smile:

wwfpooh

Reaction score
Just keep at it, Steve, and you'll be back here in no time!