Where has Stevie been?

muppet baby

Reaction score
Hi steve i am so glad to see u back here again u are in my thoughts and prayers for the PC that u want and every heart desire that u have for your new life on your own Congragulations i hope that u get everything that u want .

a_Mickey_Muppet

Reaction score
hey gang....

well I didnt get ANYTHING done yesterday as I had a MAJOR tooth ake, my moler, it started yesterday at work around 7 15am and I KILLED me, so my boss let me call the dentist during work hours and I did, luckly there was an opening today at 1 50pm so I use some vacation hours that I still have alot of left... got it pulled...and I feel better just that theres a nasty blood clog now that I cant touch or pop! dont worry..lol, Im not gonna! and my left side of my face STILL feels numb :crazy: ....but got home and went to my NEW apprt and took over a few things, plus its raining here so I didnt want to much getting wet...Oh! and I STILL havnt took over my 3 MR (Master Replicas) of Kermit, Animal and Gonzo! :smirk: I want to put them in my living room but then I wanna put em in my "Disney room" (the 2nd bed room Im using to put MOST of my Disney items...even tho Disney stuff IS ALL over the place lol)

wwfpooh

Reaction score
I suggest putting them where they look the best landscape-wise.

wwfpooh

Reaction score
Agreed. Having your teeth pulled isn't much of a pleasant experience (take it from someone whose had experience in pulled teeth, as I had four of mine pulled during my "braceface" stage of my life).

wwfpooh

Reaction score
It's not too fun, believe me. Be glad you don't have yours pulled.