Where have all the Fraggle Sites gone?

WemblinKate

Reaction score
Ok, so this question is asked once a year but it needs to be asked again. None of them have been updated over the last year. I know all the main sites so I check them. Ok, Fraggle Central was up this summer, only to have disappeared again. Sorry, It's just frustrating. And I know you guys have lives and everything and work to do and it's hard to keep a website updated when the show ended like 20 years ago, but I mean you promised us updates. On the webpage, there all these "Coming Soon" noticing. But they're not. Oh no. And it's upsetting. If I knew how to make a good website I would make a good Fraggle Rock site, and update, at the very least once a year. But since I can't even make a fairly decent webpage, that's out of the question. I can't even get images visible on a webpage. And you could make that arguement as to why there have been no updates. But FraggleRocker.com was a good site, and well organized. As was Behind the Wall, and Fraggle Central. And they just stopped.
There are episode pictures to post, and discussion to have. Fan Fics to post as well as Fan Art. Stories to tell, and songs to be sung. Oh, I'm just so upset!

-Wemblin' Kate

Cantus Rock

Reaction score
:frown: I feel your pain Kate.

Me and my good buddy Billy were going to launch the Picle-Balancer. It was going to be glorious. Then, school came. And work followed. Billy and my schedules became cluttered to the point that there is nothing else on the site besides 1 graphic that says "Coming Soon" with the Doozers around it. I feel bad about it, really I do. If summer isn't too bad, I'm going to try to start it again. That is if Billy is willing. (I don't know, he's such a rebel he might back out to start a rock band or something...:big_grin:))

-Matt

Jeffrey Gray

Reaction score
I can take Billy's place, Cantus. I'm one of those people who wants the Pickle Balancer to be finished so we can have Fraggle/Muppet-mayhem chats...I'm can't do web design, but I can be an idea man.

Cantus Rock

Reaction score
Hey Jeff,
Well, my schedule is too tight to work on the site either right now. I have way too many things going. Also, this was Billy and My goof project, and I would never want to cut my good buddy off from it. I'm sure that we'll be able to work on it some time later. When we do, if we need some help on it, I'll let you know.

-Matt

Janice & Mokey's Man

Reaction score
Yeah, and whatever happened to that one FR site that had, literally, TONNNNNNNNNS of screen caps FROM EVERY EPISODE!!

I really miss not bein' able to see that one...or does anyone know at least who had that one?

:frown:

WemblinKate

Reaction score
Oh yes! I loved that site! It was so cool and it seriously did have almost every episode with tons of screen caps from each. I actually took a lot of the pictures but never got the name of the person who owned it. I haven't used them or anything, I would never use them without asking the person, but I do look at them quite often because they're so cool. If anyone knows who owned that site let me know, I need to e-mail them. Thanks.

-Wemblin' Kate

WemblinKate

Reaction score
The link didn't work. And I got really excited too.:frown:
-Wemblin' Kate

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score

Traveling Matt

Reaction score
Originally posted by Cantus Rock
That is if Billy is willing. (I don't know, he's such a rebel he might back out to start a rock band or something...))
****! A rock band. Matt, how did you know!? Dad Gummet! :stick_out_tongue:

Nah, I've been so busy with work and puppets that I haven't had much internet time recently. Keep me in mind Matt (you always do :big_grin:), and we'll work on it sometime soon!

Catch ya on AOL!

- Billy :cool: