Where in the World is Carmen Sandiego!

Vic Romano

Reaction score
Click here and right click the link at the top right of the page that says "Click here to listen to the song!" and drag to "Save Target As" to save the MP3 of the song.

MrsPepper

Reaction score
Ooh, I have a slightly different, and longer version of this song. ^__^ It sounds better than this one. They kind of have a break where there's a beat and they party for a minute.

ryhoyarbie

Reaction score
That's the regular version theme from the television show that Vic has.

ryan

Xerus

Reaction score
I thought this was a totally cool game show. I especially loved all the heroes that gave us the clues. Like their upstairs neighbor, Mrs. Pumpkinclanger, The Big Hand in the Sky, The Chief's grandmother, the mysterious girl called the Shadow, and cartoon characters like Nana Rap, The Stool Pigeon, and The Clam.

MrsPepper

Reaction score
Ahahaha!! The best part about that is that when I google search it also comes up with that! Google found Carmen! :embarrassed:

In my "MrsPepper's art stuffnz" thread there are links to my sketches of Carmen, in case anyone wants to see those.

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
Oh yeah! The television game show was the best! I loved the computer games and books a lot too!

yetiman

Reaction score
The jackets that the kids got to wear were pretty awesome, too. I'm not sure whether I liked them or the Mickey Mouse Club jackets better.

I always felt bad for the kids at the end that got a tough continent like Africa to put the little flags on. What fourth-grader (or adult for that matter) knows off the top of their head where Gabon is? For the ones who got North America it was a piece of cake.

But, yeah...to have one of those jackets and jam alongside RockAppella would have been a dream come true.

tutter_fan

Reaction score
I loved Where in the world is Carmen Sandiego! Fun show!

Muppet Newsgirl

Reaction score
I watched "Time" a lot after school on PBS when I was in middle school - good show. It was the only one of the game shows I saw...and I'm probably dating myself by saying this, but my brother and I had been big fans of the Carmen Sandiego computer games for years by then - back when the series was released only on floppy disks for Apple IIe.

We played almost all the games in the series - except "Time." There was Where in the World, Where in the USA, Where in Europe (Apple IIe only), Where in Space, Where in America's Past...I think that's all of them. Good times.