1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

Where is Jim Henson buried?

Discussion in 'Henson People' started by jeffkjoe, Jul 13, 2003.

1. jeffkjoe

jeffkjoe New Member

I figure it's somewhere in New York, but does anyone know?

I'm curious to see what it looks like, and to see if any fans have left anything there for the Master.
  2. Traveling Matt

Traveling Matt New Member

3. BlueFrackle

BlueFrackle Active Member

Matt,

FindAGrave.com ?!

Now ive seen everything !

see ya
  4. Jivepuppet

Jivepuppet Member

I read somewhere that his ashes were scattered by his family over New Mexico, where he had a home.
  5. sarah_yzma

sarah_yzma Active Member

but at the same time, very disturbing.....
  6. zeldazipple

zeldazipple New Member

Interesting. :eek: I never knew he was cremated I always thought he was buried. Kind of bizarr to think that his ases were skattred across his ranch, kind of macob when you think about it. :concern: Just give me a funny feeling inside for some strange reason. Of all the books I read about him, no one never really meantioned a lot about his personial life. :smirk: And that's the way it should be.
  7. mikebennidict

mikebennidict New Member

what do you mean by that? it's noce to know where people are burried or if they're cramated?
    type up some of the people who worked on SS who have since passed they're listed.
  8. Mario

Mario New Member

Thats a really funny spelling error, and it makes sense in this case, too. :)

I heard he was chryogenically frozen... Jk. :)
  9. zeldazipple

zeldazipple New Member

lol Sorry about that. :o I was so tired when I typed that I didn't even realise it. My bad. ASHES ok corrected... I hope. ;)