1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

Where is this Dr. Teeth clip from?

Discussion in 'Classic Muppets' started by minor muppetz, Sep 3, 2011.

1. minor muppetz

minor muppetz Well-Known Member

I found this on YouTube:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rXb1C-Cxz3c&feature=related

It's odd enough that FYE supposedly sold Muppet Babies DVDs (I thought DVDs were only included with Muppet Babies plush), but there is a Dr. Teeth clip that appears. It looks like it's from the 1980s, but I have no idea where this clip originated. He appears through some kind of circle... It appears to be an illustrated guitar of some kind.
  2. Oscarfan

Oscarfan Well-Known Member

It comes from some Muppet Babies episode. I don't know which one, but the scene is from a "Hollywood Squares" parody. And I'm pretty sure that promo is fake.
  3. LeahXZoot4Evur

LeahXZoot4Evur Well-Known Member

....Oh my god.....thats creepy....but kool!
  4. FrackleFan2012

FrackleFan2012 Well-Known Member

I believe this Dr. Teeth clip came from an unaired episode of Little Muppet Monsters.
  5. Oscarfan

Oscarfan Well-Known Member

I'm almost certain the scene was filmed specifically for the MB episode.
  6. mupcollector1

mupcollector1 Well-Known Member

I remember this episode, yeah Dr. Teeth was scene in a Muppet Babies episode. It was kind of strange.
    But yeah the FYE commercial is a fake, the announcer doesn't sound professional and the FYE logo isn't properly formatted within the editing.

What episode is this from, I'm just curious myself :)

Did Jim film that for the Muppet Babies episode or Little Muppet Monsters? I know the adult Muppets in animation form was seen in the Babyland episode which were originally from Little Muppet Monsters so I wasn't sure if that was a bit of a cross over at the time. I noticed they had a block called Little Muppet Monsters and Babies Too or something like that.