1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

where to buy muppet / fraggle hand puppets

Discussion in 'Puppet News' started by comfused, Feb 11, 2003.

1. comfused

comfused New Member

hi there,

does anyone know where I can buy / order hand puppets from characters of the muppet show or the fraggles

I found out that fisherprice used to make muppet-hand-puppets
    but I think that's history

I live in Belgium,

so it would be nice to find a company in europe where I can order them by internet

thanx in advance
  2. BorkBork

BorkBork New Member

Hi. I think the best way to find these handpuppets are to look out on E-Bay

There are often auctions with the muppets. Good luck.
  3. comfused

comfused New Member

thanx

so there is no one who makes them anymore ??
  4. Buck-Beaver

Buck-Beaver Active Member

I'm not up-to-date on what companies currently have licenses, but I think the last plush puppet was Kermit The Frog which was made by Applause. Disney apparaently does exclusives for it's theme parks so they might have recently produced some too.

Oh, there's also that new talking Cookie Monster puppet - you can probably get that online through Toys R Us.

I hope this helps!
  5. Kye

Kye Member

Muppet Hand Puppets

You can always do what I do... I buy the large Plush Muppets and turn them into puppets... this can be done with a few snips and removing a bit of stuffing.. They sell some great muppet plush at the muppetvision 3d attraction at disney, BUT you can call them and special order... i think they can even send it to you.... but your gonna pay shipping!
  6. Fozzie Bear

Fozzie Bear Active Member

Sorry, nobody I know makes the puppets anymore for purchase. Why not try to make them yourself though? :)

FOZ