where to buy muppet / fraggle hand puppets

comfused

Reaction score
hi there,

does anyone know where I can buy / order hand puppets from characters of the muppet show or the fraggles

I found out that fisherprice used to make muppet-hand-puppets
but I think that's history

I live in Belgium,

so it would be nice to find a company in europe where I can order them by internet

thanx in advance

BorkBork

Reaction score
Hi. I think the best way to find these handpuppets are to look out on E-Bay

There are often auctions with the muppets. Good luck.

Buck-Beaver

Reaction score
I'm not up-to-date on what companies currently have licenses, but I think the last plush puppet was Kermit The Frog which was made by Applause. Disney apparaently does exclusives for it's theme parks so they might have recently produced some too.

Oh, there's also that new talking Cookie Monster puppet - you can probably get that online through Toys R Us.

I hope this helps!

Kye

Reaction score
Muppet Hand Puppets

You can always do what I do... I buy the large Plush Muppets and turn them into puppets... this can be done with a few snips and removing a bit of stuffing.. They sell some great muppet plush at the muppetvision 3d attraction at disney, BUT you can call them and special order... i think they can even send it to you.... but your gonna pay shipping!

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Sorry, nobody I know makes the puppets anymore for purchase. Why not try to make them yourself though? :smile:

FOZ