Where Would You Like to See Them Go?

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I've noticed quite a few people around here mentioning how the cast of SST never travels outside their residential street anymore, and there has seems to have been quite a bit of off-the-set traveling in the old days... like the Hawaii episodes, the Camp Echo Rock episodes, etc.

I'm not sure if it's because of budget or writing or what as to why there's no traveling anymore... the closest thing we've gotten in recent years are the Global Grover segments... but even some of those were previously aired clips that had Grover's narration dubbed over them. Gina went to Guatemala to adopt Marco... but we didn't get to see that.

So the question is this... if there were a series of travel episodes for modern-day SST, where would you like to see the cast travel to and why? And what educational tidbits do you think the kids could pick up on?

mbmfrog

Reaction score
Greaqt Britian, just for thatit would be worth the money to see the bird meet with the queen. :wisdom:

Either that or Australia to meet Bindi Irwin and her family in a visit to the outback.

RyGuy

Reaction score
Intersting topic . How about the SS gang going to Disney World . In one episode, Abby could be afraid of a walk -around Minnie Mouse and be scared to shake Minnie 's hand and Gina and Gordon that costumed charcters are people dressed up and Abby could observe other kids not being afraid of Minnie and gain courage to shak a hand.

I don't know if SS could use the actual place name . What makes it hard is everyone knows of Disney World , yet they never mention Disney on SS. Could they make a rare exception they could use it for a season 42 story arc ?