1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

Where ya gonna put all those figures?

Discussion in 'Muppet Merchandise' started by MM-III, May 20, 2002.

Buy the Muppets Most Wanted Blu-ray and Save 43%!

1. MM-III

MM-III New Member

Since we're looking at around 9 figures and a playset per series...(if you include all the exclusives).. I've been panicking about where to put all these things... I've finally decided to bite the bullet and build a cabinet especially for this purpose... I know this has sort of been asked already, but I'm wondering what everyone else is planning on doing...

Plus, check out my current plans and tell me what you think!

http://www.geocities.com/sunflower1237/muppets.html

There are two images and they take a minute to load...
  2. Crazy Harry

Crazy Harry New Member

I've been moving my curent toy collection around for the past few days to make room. I have enough space for the first four figures, but the playset and upcoming series will be trouble. I may just have to get anouther shelf.
  3. Crazy Harry

Crazy Harry New Member

I've got 100 posts...yea...woo hoo...this is great?
  4. FER SURE

FER SURE New Member

In the interest of playtime I have dislocated some books. Who needs to be educated anyhow. Anybody want a box of books?
  5. Missy

Missy New Member

I talked about this with my boyfriend and since we're planning on getting married, I knew that I would need his input on this topic. He actually suggested building me a display case that will be set INTO the wall. He really got into the fact that he could put up some backlighting and glass doors and stuff. Needless to say, he's a keeper. :)

~Missy
  6. kane31666

kane31666 New Member

MM-III,

That's a great looking setup. It should work perfectly to display series 1-4.