Where ya gonna put all those figures?

MM-III

Reaction score
Since we're looking at around 9 figures and a playset per series...(if you include all the exclusives).. I've been panicking about where to put all these things... I've finally decided to bite the bullet and build a cabinet especially for this purpose... I know this has sort of been asked already, but I'm wondering what everyone else is planning on doing...

Plus, check out my current plans and tell me what you think!

http://www.geocities.com/sunflower1237/muppets.html

There are two images and they take a minute to load...

Crazy Harry

Reaction score
I've been moving my curent toy collection around for the past few days to make room. I have enough space for the first four figures, but the playset and upcoming series will be trouble. I may just have to get anouther shelf.

Crazy Harry

Reaction score
I've got 100 posts...yea...woo hoo...this is great?

FER SURE

Reaction score
In the interest of playtime I have dislocated some books. Who needs to be educated anyhow. Anybody want a box of books?

Missy

Reaction score
I talked about this with my boyfriend and since we're planning on getting married, I knew that I would need his input on this topic. He actually suggested building me a display case that will be set INTO the wall. He really got into the fact that he could put up some backlighting and glass doors and stuff. Needless to say, he's a keeper. :smile:

~Missy

kane31666

Reaction score
MM-III,

That's a great looking setup. It should work perfectly to display series 1-4.