Where's Clifford?

ryhoyarbie

Reaction score
With the second Studio DC special that aired earlier tonight, where in the world is Clifford? Is Kevin Clash just so caught up in doing Elmo now? I don't get it.

I want me some more Clifford!

wwfpooh

Reaction score
My question is: What's Clifford doing in The Classic Muppets section? XD No offense to Clifford or any of his Muppets Tonight counterparts, but that show is so sadly forgotten by many of the fanbase--even on here--that it's hard to recall that it aired 10 or so years ago. ^_^

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
Well I see Clifford as Classic because he was on the Jim Henson Hour. That's where I know him best. I wasn't a big Muppets Tonight person.

AAO

Reaction score
I actually saw that he will be in the second STUDIO DC: Almost Live as well as Scooter!

wwfpooh

Reaction score
The second DC has already aired, and no Clifford or Rowlf.

ryhoyarbie

Reaction score
My question is: What's Clifford doing in The Classic Muppets section? XD No offense to Clifford or any of his Muppets Tonight counterparts, but that show is so sadly forgotten by many of the fanbase--even on here--that it's hard to recall that it aired 10 or so years ago. ^_^
Clifford was officially the last of the newer muppets to be grouped with the classic muppets before Jim Henson passed away. Clifford was present in the Wat Disney special with The Electric Mayhem and also in the remembering Jim Henson special.

FrogInTheGlen

Reaction score
I think I'd consider Clifford classic, but if there were some sort of transitional "middle" category, I'd put him there instead.

bazooka_beak

Reaction score
I thought Clifford was created specifically for MT, I didn't know he was on the Henson Hour. So that's why it would be hard for me to think of him as "classic" - he is cool, though :smile:

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
I thought Clifford was created specifically for MT, I didn't know he was on the Henson Hour. So that's why it would be hard for me to think of him as "classic" - he is cool, though :smile:
Yup, he was in several Jim Henson Hour episodes, including the episode with Ten Danson and the behind the scenes episode "Secrets of the Muppets" which Jim hosted.