Wheres D'Snowth?

Slackbot

Reaction score
He updated his blog recently. I think it's safe to say he's around, he just chooses not to visit Muppet Central anymore.

Mynameisdean

Reaction score
Well, it's time to make him the 1st inductee in our new "Muppet Central Hall of Fame"!Edit: What makes it creepier is that he has been gone since the day before MMW came out, even though it probably doesn't have to do with that.

Last edited:

Schfifty

Reaction score
I hope he hasn't left permanently... I was hoping he would respond to my post in the What-a-Cartoon thread a while ago, considering he has a lot to say about the shorts.

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
I was going to start a new thread of my own but I'll post what I wanted to say in here because it's been a long time since I've spoken to him and I'm very concerned to hear about this.

Snowth if you read this please let me say that though I've been mostly inactive here I still often think about you and all my other friends from MC. The very first forum community I ever joined.

As for my story I am still engaged to Muppet Baby and we talk online as often as we possibly can. I have been limited for most things recently though as I am being coached and mentored in a home business to try to earn a regular income to support us and to travel back and forth from her country to mine. She is excited for this and we hope and pray that things will work out.

I am also a moderator now on a forum for fans of Sailor Moon but my friends there understand why I cannot be a full time actively involved mod and they wish me good luck with my goals and ambitions. In my spare time I am watching the early English dub of Sailor Moon for reference in a fan fiction project that is an episode by episode alternate variation on the storyline of the series. I've been sharing it in my Sailor Moon thread in General Discussion and I've just updated it at last.

So once again I sincerely hope that you are all right dear Snowth. And I also wish all the rest of you my very best wishes.

Bridget

Reaction score
Aw, gee, I have to be completely honest here. @D'Snowth really kept things rolling here and always came up with interesting topics to respond to. But if he so decides to not want to visit the forums anymore, I suppose we must respect his wishes. I truly hope that one day he may pop up again, but all I can do it hope. I am going to miss you a lot little buddy. Best of wishes to a lovely future. :smile:

~Bridget~

Mynameisdean

Reaction score
I never talked to you, but thanks for being the main man here. -Leo:smile:

Beauregard

Reaction score
He last posted on his Facebook in June...I usually assume he's still alive unless otherwise informed.

Bea:zany:<so long as the custodian's surprise hasn't gotten to him...>regard