1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

Where's the FR Complete Series review?

Discussion in 'Fraggle Rock' started by Frogster, Oct 27, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

1. Frogster Active Member

:smirk: :excited: :coy:

Just wondering when there'll be a review of the season set up...lol
  2. frogboy4 Inactive Member

A major release like the Fraggle set will very likely receive a review. Since it's 4 seasons in one set it is probably taking a while to go through. It doesn't come out for another week so there's time. :coy:
  3. theprawncracker Well-Known Member

I agree that we'll probably see an advance review of this set, like we have with numerous other major releases, it'll probably just go up a little bit later this week.
  4. Phillip Administrator

If someone gets the set early before we get ours, e-mail me through the forum if you'd be interested in doing a review.
  5. zns Active Member

Let's just hope that there is a little bit of positive feedback on the review, as I'm sure there will be.
  6. bazooka_beak Active Member

The only reviews I've seen for it are on Amazon, and most of them are bad, heh :p
  7. zns Active Member

Yeah that's true. I'm not saying this to be critical of other peoples opinion but I am starting to get sick and tired of those negative responses, even though it was kind of a bad marketing decision. :p
  8. Traveling Matt New Member

I am very much looking forward to a review. Despite the circumstances, HIT has put considerable time and effort into this, and I'm really interested in reading a detailed report on it.
  9. heralde Well-Known Member

Well to be fair, how can they write positive reviews if they can't afford to buy the set? ;)
  10. Drtooth Well-Known Member

Though to be even more fair, how can you write a review until you actually have the product in your hand? Unless its a movie that's so bad, even the preview makes you wretch, you can't write a detailed review from nothing.
  11. Traveling Matt New Member

Well, you can't really review a movie you haven't seen.

I don't have a problem with the negative reviews, as one would similarly complain to a salesman in a physical store. And in this case (if HIT reads the reviews) they get direct feedback.
  12. Phillip Administrator

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.