1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Christmas Music
    Our 17th annual Christmas Music Marathon is underway on Muppet Central Radio. Listen to the best Muppet Christmas music of all-time through December 25.

3. Sesame Street Season 48
    Sesame Street's 48th season officially began Saturday November 18 on HBO. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

Which book shows these photos?

Discussion in 'Fraggle Rock' started by freggel, Nov 18, 2010.

1. freggel

freggel Member

2. fixer79

fixer79 New Member

Hey, cool pictures :)

I thought at first that it was from 'No Strings attached', but it sadly isn't since that book is mainly about Non-Muppet/Fraggle/Sesamestreet Henson projects.

The only other book I can think of is 'Jim Henson: The Works'. I used to have that book but lost it while moving...

Does anyone know if it's from 'The Works'?

3. BlueFrackle

BlueFrackle Active Member

This isnt from a Henson related book, just a puppetry/puppet building book. I dont have any more information, I do know that these are the only images like this in that book.

4. superboober

superboober Member

And indeed I can confirm it's not The Works; the primary photos there are those of the puppeteers with their characters and the various Docs with their Sprockets.