Which busts will you get?

Crazy Harry

Reaction score
We've all established that everyone wants the Muppet busts coming out from sideshow and that nobody here can really afford them all. So if you have to limit the number of characters in your collection, which ones would you choose? I myself am having trouble desiding

Foreignman

Reaction score
Deffinitley Beaker
I'm also having troubles deciding which. Any estimates of how much they'll cost?

BlueFrackle

Reaction score
Chris,

Hey,
I think those busts are specatacular, But they are coming out at the wrong time - LOL !

All or most of the money i have is gonna go on Palisades figures!

I would like to get Miss Piggy and Gonzo tho, And i wanna see how Dr. Teeth will look.
Rowlf is rewal nic too !

See ya

EmmyMik

Reaction score
Yeesh.

I have no idea if I'll have enough money to buy a magazine with a picture of these busts...

BorkBork

Reaction score
i still wanna know what they'r gonna cost...

BlueFrackle

Reaction score
Anders,

Hey,

I think they are gonna be aroound $50 - 60 US.

I dont know if they will ship to Europe yet.

See ya

Luke

Reaction score
Even if they did ship to Europe - those busts are gonna be medium weight - at the very least you'd be looking at $40+ just to ship to Europe.

I guess this is an excuse for you to fly to the USA to bring back some busts Warrick !

matleo

Reaction score
I wanna see what Dr. Teeth lloks like, but I a mdefinatlt getting Rowlf. otherwise, yeah, I'll be putting more money in palisades than Sideshow. You get more for your dollar.

--Matt

pezbalubah

Reaction score
Besides the money factor I also don't have much room anymore for my many collections, but I really want to get at least one bust of an Electric Mayhem member.

MuppetQuilter

Reaction score
Where does the $50-60 figure come from? Is that a guess, based on similar Sideshow merchandise or does someone have some inside information?

I definitely want them all-- big surprise. But I can't really say what I will or will not buy without cost info. (A shipping date would be good, too.)

I can tell you my favorites based on the pics I've seen:

Rowlf, Piggy...

oh forget it-- they all look incredible! I'm gunna rearrange the entire collection around the busts and Palisades figures.