1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

Which busts will you get?

Discussion in 'Muppet Merchandise' started by Crazy Harry, Apr 21, 2002.

1. Crazy Harry

Crazy Harry New Member

We've all established that everyone wants the Muppet busts coming out from sideshow and that nobody here can really afford them all. So if you have to limit the number of characters in your collection, which ones would you choose? I myself am having trouble desiding
  2. Foreignman

Foreignman New Member

Deffinitley Beaker [​IMG] I'm also having troubles deciding which. Any estimates of how much they'll cost?
  3. BlueFrackle

BlueFrackle Active Member

Chris,

Hey,
    I think those busts are specatacular, But they are coming out at the wrong time - LOL !

All or most of the money i have is gonna go on Palisades figures!

I would like to get Miss Piggy and Gonzo tho, And i wanna see how Dr. Teeth will look.
    Rowlf is rewal nic too !

See ya
  4. EmmyMik

EmmyMik New Member

Yeesh.

I have no idea if I'll have enough money to buy a magazine with a picture of these busts...
  5. BorkBork

BorkBork New Member

i still wanna know what they'r gonna cost...
  6. BlueFrackle

BlueFrackle Active Member

Anders,

Hey,

I think they are gonna be aroound $50 - 60 US.

I dont know if they will ship to Europe yet.

See ya
  7. Luke

Luke Active Member

Even if they did ship to Europe - those busts are gonna be medium weight - at the very least you'd be looking at $40+ just to ship to Europe.

I guess this is an excuse for you to fly to the USA to bring back some busts BlueFrackle !
  8. matleo

matleo Active Member

I wanna see what Dr. Teeth lloks like, but I a mdefinatlt getting Rowlf. otherwise, yeah, I'll be putting more money in palisades than Sideshow. You get more for your dollar.

--Matt
  9. pezbalubah

pezbalubah Member

Besides the money factor I also don't have much room anymore for my many collections, but I really want to get at least one bust of an Electric Mayhem member.
  10. MuppetQuilter

MuppetQuilter Member

Where does the $50-60 figure come from? Is that a guess, based on similar Sideshow merchandise or does someone have some inside information?

I definitely want them all-- big surprise. But I can't really say what I will or will not buy without cost info. (A shipping date would be good, too.)

I can tell you my favorites based on the pics I've seen:

Rowlf, Piggy...

oh forget it-- they all look incredible! I'm gunna rearrange the entire collection around the busts and Palisades figures.
  11. frogboy4

frogboy4 Inactive Member

Which ones will I buy?

Musts for me are the main characters: Kermit, Fozzie, Gonzo, Miss Piggy, Rowlf and Scooter. I will try to collect as many EM characters as I am able, but I will start with musts Animal, Janice and possibly Dr. Teeth.

That leaves Zoot, (Floyd is not included for some reason), Statler, Waldorf, Beauregard, Crazy Harry, Beaker, Bunsen, Sam, The Swedish Chef, Lew Zeland and Link. I will aquire them in that order if I sell all by blood or a kidney on Ebay. I really hope they include Floyd in the series and I'd rather have Rizzo instead of Link, but these things look amazing as is!
  12. CraigD

CraigD New Member

I'll probably just end up getting my favourite characters. So Rowlf, Kermit, Beaker, Fozzie, Scooter and Sam would be definates, but I'd love to get the whole line. They're amazingly good.
  13. Hmmmmmmmmm....who would I get? I have no idea . . . possibly who is in my screen name and avatar.

Of COURSE.

:D

Even though I have no idea what she looks like---but she's without a doubt my #1, and Sam is #2.

After that we'll just have to see, cause I ain't got no income anymore after April 30th. . . :(

Unless, like Rowlf and Kermit say, "Somethin' better comes along" (and I have faith it will).
  14. Electric Mayhem

Electric Mayhem New Member

Definitely Animal, my fave. I'll probably also get Zoot. Them if I have some added cash (or some nice friends at X-Mas) I'll try to get Rowlf, Dr. Teeth, Crazy Harry, Sam the Eagle and/or Beaker. Of course, if I could get 'em all, I'd do that.
  15. ResidentLilly

ResidentLilly Active Member

Unfortunately, I am going to get them all. They are far too cool to pass on, and I know my mentality. When I have one or two I won't be satisifed until the whole collection is on a shelf in my office.

Can't wait to see them come out...

Ken
  16. frogboy4

frogboy4 Inactive Member

My thoughts exactly. I'm gonna be sooo poor!
  17. Drtooth

Drtooth Well-Known Member

If (and that's the big If) I had the money to buy a Bust, and If I had some where nice to put it, I'd get Link Hogthrob. Why, Link Hogthrob? BECAUSE NO ONE EXPECTS LINK HOGTHROB!!! MMMWAAAA HAHAHAHAH!!! Or maybe Beaker.
  18. beaker

beaker Well-Known Member

BEAKER!!!

///beaker///
  19. Emmy1500

Emmy1500 New Member

These busts look really cool, but with everything else I collect I just can't afford them.

As it is I'll be lucky to juggle enough money to afford all of the muppet figures.

If I could get rid of something else I collect then I'd have more money but I really like everything I collect.

As it is now I collect:

Star Wars figures and vehicles
    Spiderman movie figures
    Spiderman classics
    Mcfarlane Sportspicks
    Scooby Doo figures(5 " posable not bendies)

And I will be collecting:

Marvel Legends
    6" BOTP figures from diamond select
    Year without a santa claus figures from pallisades( If they ever show up here in Canada)

And of course the muppet figures from pallisades.

As you can see I collect way too much, but I guess I'm just a 28 year old kid that never grew up and I love all of these toys. I still have all my toys from when I was younger. Well at least the ones that survived. :)

TTYL

Cory