1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

Which characters do you think needed more notice?

Discussion in 'Fraggle Rock' started by Princeton, Jun 26, 2004.

1. Princeton

Princeton Guest

I think Marjory, Red, Cotterpin, and Boober. How about you guys?
    GopherCoffee likes this.
  2. CoOKiE

CoOKiE Member

Hmmm... i dunno... thats really a tough one. Maybe Ma Gorg? I mean, each of the Fraggles had their own episodes n all (what i mean is they rotated who was the main focus)... I sit here n think, and its like i can't think of anyone who needed more focus... but i dunno of an episode where Ma had a BIG part in it.
    GopherCoffee likes this.
  3. baby sinclair

baby sinclair New Member

i think convincing john,cantus,boober,traveling matt,and the story teller lady.
    GopherCoffee likes this.
  4. Infinity Sirius

Infinity Sirius New Member

I think it would have been fun to see more of Doc and Sprocket.
    GopherCoffee likes this.
  5. janicegroupie

janicegroupie New Member

I think the five main Fraggles all got pretty equal attention on the show which is cool. They did a great job not making the show about just one of them. I would have loved to see more of Convincing John. He was just an awesome chacter. One of my favorite episodes is the Preachification of Convincing John. On a similar note I would have liked to see more of Doc's and Gobo's relationship. I wish he had found out about the Fraggles before the second to last episode since that would have been a fun relationship to watch grow.
  6. Brian Damage

Brian Damage New Member

And the conversations between Gobo and Doc could have provided another way of looking at both worlds.
  7. Wembly's friend, Lou, from the episode We Love You Wembley.:coy: I don't even think she's in any other episodes, except maybe as a background character.:smirk:
  8. Dominicboo1

Dominicboo1 Well-Known Member

Cantus! Cantus! Cantus!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Maybe Cotterpin too.
  9. And the Merggles from Beyond the Pond!! I love that episode. :excited: Or the relationship between the Cave Fraggles(from the episode Fraggle Wars) and the Fraggles
  10. Tom Fraggle

Tom Fraggle Active Member

The Fraggle Five all had their equal share of exposure, but I do believe a few more Cantus appearances wouldn't have hurt, but the rock must be a big place, so his rare appearances go with him wondering the rock and it only made his few appearances that much more special.

I do wish they would have done more with the secondary characters, such as Lou, Tosh, and Storyteller. There was just so much more they could have done with them, but maybe none of the writers could figure out how to put them into the scripts and still stick to the main focal points of the story.
    GopherCoffee likes this.
  11. Dominicboo1

Would anyone else liked him to have been in the episode "The Day the Music Died"? I would have.
  12. Tom Fraggle

I often wondered that myself and it would have been nice. Sometimes though, like in real life, when words of wisdom aren't there, we do have to come to our own conclusion to fix the situation. Gobo was clever enough to figure out the Ditzies could only survive on their music. And ends up singing one of the more favorite songs I love to hear him sing.
    GopherCoffee likes this.
  13. Dominicboo1

Oh I agree! It's just he could have done the Storyteller's part even though I really like her.
  14. muppetfan24/7

muppetfan24/7 Well-Known Member

I would love some more Cotterpin episodes. :busy: Sure, she is unlike other Doozers, but she is more of a creative kind of gal, not a builder (chuckles)! She's always my favorite Doozer character.
  15. Tom Fraggle

Yeah, I always liked Cotterpin's rebel-child go-against-the-status-quo style. /lol Her wanting to be a Fraggle episode was always a fun episode to watch for me. Her & Red made good friends too, which I thought was always a plus. Both were strong headed, clashed with their own ideas, and stubborn (er, correction, Gobo always jokingly said, "Remember, Red is not stubborn.") /grin :excited::busy:
    GopherCoffee likes this.