to the Muppet Central Forum!
are viewing our forum as a guest. Join
our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please
contact us if
you need help with registration or your account login.
Muppet Movie coming to Blu-ray in August
a preview trailer and discuss The Muppet Movie Blu-ray with fans. Pre-order
The Muppet Movie on Blu-ray and receive a low price guarantee. Let us know
your thoughts on this anticipate release!
Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Pork, Jun 17, 2007.
travel by plane or by car?
Car! I'm afraid of flying, but I'll do it if I absolutely have to.
Rock music or country music?
Rock, but I love old country [Pasty Cline, Loretta Lynn]
Hello Kitty or Badtz Maru?
Side Salad, but me love gravy.
Car. It's just that I'm terrible on planes- I get very, very sick! >.<
I don't mind a bit of country, but I just like rock more. Big rock goddess 'ere.
Aww, they're both cute Sanrio characters! ^.^ But I'm gonna go with Hello Kitty, sorry dude.
Singing or dancing?
Me...? I like singing more.
cake or pie?
Long hair or short hair?
I definitely prefer my hair short.
Reading books or watching DVDs
I love pie, but I think I like cake more.
Oh, LONG HAIR, babeh! On both chicks AND guys!
Prolly watching DVDs actually...
Diamonds or pearls?
Even though diamonds are forever and a girls best friend, I think I prefer pearls.
morning or night?
Morning, but I like staying up late at night.
Fruit or vegetables?
(I like fruit more)
I think I would've answered the exact same way
baked or fried?
I'm gonna go healthy fer once- baked.
Dark Cystal or Labyrinth?
(I like Labyrinth more. It's wacky and weird and has David Bowie in it.)
I've not seen either, but I like the design of Labyrinth better.
Star Trek or Star Wars?
Oooh that's a tough one! But, I'm gonna have to let my inner Trekkie reign over this one.
Dracula or Frankenstien?
Laurel & Hardy or Abbott & Costello?
Laurel & Hardy, a thousand times!
Garfield or Heathcliff?
And I agree with you 100% on L&H, anytimepally!
The Brady Bunch or Full House?
Wow... I feel I've got some catching up to do!
1. Aw come on, I can't choose between Ernie and Bert!
2. Well it depends on what the gravy will be going on... other than that, maybe a side-salad.
3. Shakespeare, because I never heard of that other guy.
4. Ooh, by plane because that's a rarity for me, so it's more special (and fun) than riding in a car!
5. Definitely rock music, I'm allergic to country!
6. I guess dancing, even though I really can't do either.
7. For me short hair... though I prefer when Kathy's hair is long.
8. A little of both, but I'd lean more towards watching DVDs.
9. Ooh, diamonds of course!
10. Night. I've said it before, and I'll say it again: I am NOT a morning person!
12. Well that depends, what's the main course?
14. Star Wars.
15. Frankenstein. Oops, I mean Fronkensteen.
16. I'll go with Laurel and Hardy.
17. Garfield. Who's Heathcliff?
18. Definitely The Brady Bunch!
Next: Widescreen or Fullscreen?
movie theater or home video?
Cake or Ice Cream?(not pie !)
Separate names with a comma.