Which episode is this?

golden teeth

Reaction score
There was a sketch I remember where Janice and Floyd sing 50 Ways to Lose your Lover. Which episode is that from?

Blue Weirdo

Reaction score
if I'm not mistaken it's the UK skit from that episode which is why you don't see it often

minor muppetz

Reaction score
Blue Weirdo said:
if I'm not mistaken it's the UK skit from that episode which is why you don't see it often
No, that wasn't the UK skit. The Veterinarians Hospital and Muppet News skits were both the UK spot for that episode.

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
golden teeth said:
There was a sketch I remember where Janice and Floyd sing 50 Ways to Lose your Lover. Which episode is that from?
Actually I'm pretty sure that the name of that song is 50 Ways to Leave your Lover.
I recall in the cold opening Paul Simon pulled a lever which opened up a trapdoor that Pops plunged down into.
Then Paul looked at the camera, smiled and said "I love it. In fact I know 50 ways to love your lever." This was a pun on his own song mentioned above which Floyd and Janice sang later on in the show.
And when they were almost finished Rowlf came out and said "Hey are you sure there are really 50 ways to love your lever?" Floyd replied affirmatively, so Rowlf went offstage calling out "My apologies Paul"
Mind you Floyd and Janice really were singing the proper words though.:big_grin: