Which episode is this?

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Okay, I remember seeing an episods a LOOOOONG time ago, and it just popped into my mind just now. I don't remember exactly what all happened in it, but I think it had something to do with Gabi having a slumper party with Big Bird and Tarah...and I think I remember Big Bird keep waking up because he hears noises there scare him (like his own snoring, or thunder), and I think I also remember Tarah showing them how her parents help her out of her wheelchair so she can get into bed (or in the case, the sleeping bag).
Anyone remember this episode, and remember what season this was from (I believe this was during the "around the corner" era.)

BEAR

Reaction score
Sorry, D'Snowth. Wish I could remember this one. I think this was on during the period of time I didn't watch as much. Sorry I couldn't help.

zns

Reaction score
I've never seen this episode, but I'm pretty sure it was during the "around the corner" era because that's when Tarah came on the show.:smirk:

D'Snowth

Reaction score
mikebennidict said:
How many times are you going to keep saying something about it? If people don't know they don't know!
Mrow!