Which episode was it?

Cyberboff

Reaction score
I remember an episode featuring gonzo and a spaceship of some description which exploded and then played Japanese Kabuki music. I can't remember any other details, except that it was my favourite gonzo moment when I was younger.

I'm trying to get my hands on a copy - can anyone enlighten me as to which episode it was?

Thanks!

Frogster

Reaction score
You can find this particular scene in the Dudley Moore episode, which is available at Suncoast or Sam Goody's. Also, on this DVD, is John Cleese and Peter Sellers. A good DVD for any Muppet fan. :concern:

Frogster

Reaction score
Sorry! I didn't look at your location on the globe; you can get this on ebay if your DVD player can play it. I'm aware that UK and US develop different DVD players. I wish you luck. :smile:

Whatever

Reaction score
Are you sure? That scene features a bomb which explodes, and MAMMMA, a R2D2 musical look-alike. I don't remember what kind of music it is.

JaniceFerSure

Reaction score
MAMMA played some sort of kabuki music for Kermit,if I recall,so Dudley could show him how MAMMA worked. Gonzo did his act,MAMMA came onstage,did a loud fanfare,and boom went the explosion & so did MAMMA.(been awhile since I've seen it,but that's how I sort of recall it).

anathema

Reaction score
Frogster said:
Sorry! I didn't look at your location on the globe; you can get this on ebay if your DVD player can play it. I'm aware that UK and US develop different DVD players. I wish you luck. :smile:
The show, along with 27 others, was also released as part of a 4-disc boxset exclusive to HMV. You should be able to find a copy if you shop around.