1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Christmas Music
    Our 17th annual Christmas Music Marathon is underway on Muppet Central Radio. Listen to the best Muppet Christmas music of all-time through December 25.

3. Sesame Street Season 48
    Sesame Street's 48th season officially began Saturday November 18 on HBO. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

Which episodes do you want?

Discussion in 'Fraggle Rock' started by wembleyfraggle, Mar 28, 2005.

1. I was thinking of the episades that I want most on DVD and these are them:

Wembley's Flight
    Gone but not forgotten
    Wembley and the mean Geinie
    A tone for two
    Seeing is Believing
    Wembleys egg
    T mathew Fraggle Room 1 and 2!
    Meggles (im not sure of the name)

I can't think today, I had a big ol list last night!

Post yours!
    Ty :excited:

2. Cantus Rock

Cantus Rock New Member

Any/All with Cantus and the Minstrels, obviously ;)

Also, Change of Address will always be the most touching episode for me, so that as well.

3. GelflingWaldo

GelflingWaldo New Member

What episodes do I want on DVD?

I want them all! I want every single one on DVD. All 96 episodes and the "Down At Fraggle Rock" special. (Also, I would not complain about getting all 13 animated episodes placed in there as well.) I know I'm greedy, but I want them all. I want them all in five easy season box sets! I want them all!!!
    :excited: :crazy: :excited:

4. baby sinclair

baby sinclair New Member

i know whats the big deal anyway.Look at the flinstone first season came out less than a year ago yet already we have the first three and this show had the same amount of seasons as fraggle rock.So obviuosly time is not a issue because many inferior shows have already proven that issue.Hit,get your head out your rear and start kicking it into gear.We've waited too long.Sorry if i come off disrespectful but i was never really good at mind games. :grouchy:

5. Foodie

Foodie Active Member

* rolls eyes *
    :smirk:

Nick

6. zeldazipple

zeldazipple New Member

I want all of them encluding the behind the scens, and any docermenrty stuff I love seeing how the muppets are made. :cool:
    I would suggest for all those who haven't seen ' Change Of Address '. See ' Honk of Honks ' first they kind of go together, it seemed like a 2 parter. ;)

7. SCOOTER_101

SCOOTER_101 New Member

I hope next they release a Best of the Gorg's DVD, and have Battle of the Leaking Roof, Junior Sells the Farm, and Junior Faces the Music.

8. TARDIS60

TARDIS60 New Member

I've got to agree with GelflingWaldo. I want them all! I love and cherish every one. This whole series is dear to my heart.

Although I wonder if there's a possibility HIT would package seasons 4 & 5 together, since each is so short? Either way, I just want them all.

Kassi

9. Erine81981

Erine81981 Well-Known Member

Same here want them all. I also want to see commentry for some epsiodes that would be cool to see Fraggle characters or puppeteers as well too. Hope to see all the seasons and speical features. :excited: :smirk:

10. MuppetDude

MuppetDude Active Member

Well, by the end of this year, you'll get a season full. :)