Wembley's Flight
Gone but not forgotten
Wembley and the mean Geinie
A tone for two
Seeing is Believing
Wembleys egg
T mathew Fraggle Room 1 and 2!
Meggles (im not sure of the name)

I can't think today, I had a big ol list last night!

Post yours!
Ty :excited:

Cantus Rock

Reaction score
Any/All with Cantus and the Minstrels, obviously :wink:

Also, Change of Address will always be the most touching episode for me, so that as well.

GelflingWaldo

Reaction score
What episodes do I want on DVD?

I want them all! I want every single one on DVD. All 96 episodes and the "Down At Fraggle Rock" special. (Also, I would not complain about getting all 13 animated episodes placed in there as well.) I know I'm greedy, but I want them all. I want them all in five easy season box sets! I want them all!!!
:excited: :crazy: :excited:

baby sinclair

Reaction score
i know whats the big deal anyway.Look at the flinstone first season came out less than a year ago yet already we have the first three and this show had the same amount of seasons as fraggle rock.So obviuosly time is not a issue because many inferior shows have already proven that issue.Hit,get your head out your rear and start kicking it into gear.We've waited too long.Sorry if i come off disrespectful but i was never really good at mind games. :grouchy:

Foodie

Reaction score
baby sinclair said:
i know whats the big deal anyway.Look at the flinstone first season came out less than a year ago yet already we have the first three and this show had the same amount of seasons as fraggle rock.So obviuosly time is not a issue because many inferior shows have already proven that issue.Hit,get your head out your rear and start kicking it into gear.We've waited too long.Sorry if i come off disrespectful but i was never really good at mind games. :grouchy:
* rolls eyes *
:smirk:

Nick

zeldazipple

Reaction score
Cantus Rock said:
Any/All with Cantus and the Minstrels, obviously :wink:

Also, Change of Address will always be the most touching episode for me, so that as well.
I want all of them encluding the behind the scens, and any docermenrty stuff I love seeing how the muppets are made. :cool:
I would suggest for all those who haven't seen ' Change Of Address '. See ' Honk of Honks ' first they kind of go together, it seemed like a 2 parter. :wink:

SCOOTER_101

Reaction score
I hope next they release a Best of the Gorg's DVD, and have Battle of the Leaking Roof, Junior Sells the Farm, and Junior Faces the Music.

TARDIS60

Reaction score
I've got to agree with GelflingWaldo. I want them all! I love and cherish every one. This whole series is dear to my heart.

Although I wonder if there's a possibility HIT would package seasons 4 & 5 together, since each is so short? Either way, I just want them all.

Kassi

Erine81981

Reaction score
Same here want them all. I also want to see commentry for some epsiodes that would be cool to see Fraggle characters or puppeteers as well too. Hope to see all the seasons and speical features. :excited: :smirk:

MuppetDude

Reaction score
GelflingWaldo said:
I want them all! I want every single one on DVD. All 96 episodes and the "Down At Fraggle Rock" special. (Also, I would not complain about getting all 13 animated episodes placed in there as well.) I know I'm greedy, but I want them all. I want them all in five easy season box sets! I want them all!!!
:excited: :crazy:
Well, by the end of this year, you'll get a season full. :smile: