Which Figures Are You Most Looking Forward To?

Fozzie

Reaction score
Which future figures are you looking forward to the most? For me it's:
Pepe
Statler
Waldorf
Janice
Muppet Newsman
Gonzo in Suit

WiGgY

Reaction score
Hmmm...which one out of all the annouced ones?

I'm not sure about that.

Gonzo with the new head sculpt is probably number one for me right now.

MTI Sam might be a close second.

Then again Statler and Waldorf are really cool looking and those chairs should be awesome.

Clifford looks good too with the new proportions and I can't wait to see the paint job.

Beau is an awesom likeness, though I don't like him comming in his jacket instead of the all flannel shirt.

Janice looks cool, but not one that I'm all that excited about. Probaly because of the lack of articulation.

Pepe looks awesome, and so does Vaca Pepe.

I can't forget Koozebane Kermit and BOP Fozzie, they rule!

Basically I love them all and will buy them :big_grin:

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
Jamie's Top Ten most anticipated figures

1. Tux Gonzo (he's one of my fave characters, especially the tux version) :concern:
2. Janice (I needs Janice) :flirt:
3. Pepe! (Okay) :rolleyes:
4. Bearegard (another personal fave)
5. Waldorf (must-have)
6. Statler (must-have)
7. Sweetums (we know he'll come out sometime)
8. Standard Rowlf (eagerly waiting to see him)
9. Newsman (the figure, the set-up, it all looks spectacular)
10.Standard Sam (Arrow will do for a while, but standard Sam rocks) :attitude:

King Prawn

Reaction score
Tough choices, lets see if i can narrow it down abit from all of them

Rizzo- he will finally show scale (A really big diference in scale) to my other Muppets plus he looks very good especially with the Poop-in action.

Janice- Fer sure

Pepe- Okay! he'll go perfect with Rizzo and i love Pepe

Tux Bunsen & Beaker- More addition to the Tux versions

Reporter Kermit- Can't wait to place the Kozzebane set infront og the Swine trek (when it comes) plus a great addition to the Newsman

Sam- Love the otfit, love the movie, love the sculpt, love the figure

Beauregard- Not a personnal fave of mine but for some reason i can't wait for him

BOP Fozzie- just cause i love saying BOP

S&W- not so much them but their fruit, it will go perfectley in the Swedish Kitchen

Clifford- i'm a big fan of purple and he's so diffent he's like Uncle Deadly from TMS but for MT.

Vac Pepe- Can't wait to scuba him up

Gonzo- I need a more realistic Gonzo plus a chicken

Newsman- Goes great with Reporter Kermit and i can't wait for his desk

atleast i didn't mention Link & Strangepork

Luke

Reaction score
- Rizzo (Regular Paint Scheme)
- Tux Gonzo
- Clifford - Cos of our contributions to the accessories
- Pepe
- Vacation Pepe - If they can sort him out so it looks a bit more wilder and in his character.
- Bear On Patrol Fozzie - Cool sculpt, cool accessories !
- Tutu Pepe - Must be a lacy pink 'Barbie' matierial tutu though to get the right look, exact film costume - not sculpted plastic.

Squigiman

Reaction score
Hey,
I'd definitely have to follow the trend, with Purple Tux Gonzo at the top of my list, with the show-accurate costume, amazingly accurate new head-sculpt, and the fact that he's always been my favorite Muppet. Next is Janice, rounding out the band, then Statler and Waldorf, though I wish their faces were fixed a little, to look more like the original show incarnations, as opposed to the more modern looks. Gonzo's facial seems to have made an amazing difference in character-accurate likenesses, and is it just me, or did Janice's face look more like the puppet in those new unpainted shots, too? Maybe Jamie or someone could use good old Photoshop to get S & W with the faces they deserve. Oh, speaking of which, are those original Gonzo pics available??? I'd sorta like to see what inspired the re-sculpt. Thanks a lot. Take care.

-Squigiman

matleo

Reaction score
Beau, Pops, and Tux Teeth are REALLY high on my list of wants. After those, Reg Sam, Reg Rowlf, S5 Gonzo, Janice and Lips (if he ever gets made) are also high the list of must haves.

--Matt

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
Reportedly, the Statler and Waldorf sculpts were the result of the Henson art department. Ken has stated there is no way to change them. He is aware of all the issues. They're still very good, but I agree there could have been more work on them. Apparently they are locked-in.

Crazy Harry

Reaction score
Uh

Uh

Uh

Let me get some paper and a dartboard.