1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

Which figures will be made after Series 6? Are there any ideas so far?

Discussion in 'Action Figures' started by Robin W., Aug 17, 2003.

1. Robin W. New Member

I am very curious about that. They must have thought already about it. Are there any plans?

Robin W.
  2. Luke Active Member

Nothing has been officially announced but we know there are plans for Beau, Sweetums, Robin, Two Kermits, Naked Sam, Naked Rowlf and at least one more MTI figure. There is a good possibility of Tutu Pepe as well. All the other stuff is a mystery right now till they announce it. There's also a good chance the figures included in the earlier playsets will be released as carded figures but with different sculpts. Then there's the Jim Henson Muppet figure, and next years Tour figure which is unannounced but apparently contains all new sculpted parts (so it would be an already made character with a different theme).
  3. rexcrk Active Member

"Naked Sam and Naked Rowlf"

to me, that just sounds kind of perverted (even though technically they are naked

:p :D
  4. Crazy Harry New Member

The run down for series seven has been mentioned several times, but if anyone missed it…

One figure based on Muppet Treasure Island
    One figure based on Muppets Tonight
    Two figures based on The Muppet Show
  5. Muppetsdownunder New Member

:excited: They are bringing Beau out arent they? I have seen a picture of him already. I sure hope they do.

The ones I really want to see after series 6 is:
    Beau
    Pops
    Sweetums
    Robin
    These, we cant really go without! It would be great to see these.

It would even be nice to see some figures of the jug band, or even Annie Sue pig. but I doubt they will bring these out.

I heard talk about a muppet theatre playset or something too, is that still happening?

some ideas for playsets could be:
    muppet backstage
    vetrinarians hospital
    I cant think of anything else at the moment.
    :) :p :excited:
  6. Muppetsdownunder New Member

7. Crazy Harry New Member

There is already a Beau figure made out. He was supposed to be in series six, but complications came up and he was booted out for Officer Fozzie. The point is it does excist and it will come out at a later time.
  8. Muppetsdownunder New Member

I know about the Beau figure, personally, I would have prefered him to come out instead of the officer fozzie but I know why they did that.
    :)
  9. WiGgY New Member

I want a Beau figure too, but I like BOP Fozzie better. He comes with all kinds of cool stuff. I'm also hoping for a BOP Link.
  10. Crazy Harry New Member

Sorry, you asked.
  11. Ryan New Member

A Mega Sweetums would be cool. :D
  12. frogboy4 Inactive Member

Sweetums won't be mega. Word is they don't know when or how he will come out, but he will not be part of the Mega line even though he will be 9-10 inches tall. A real Mega Sweetums would be two feet tall!
  13. Muppetsdownunder New Member

I did'nt mean it like that, what I meant to say was I knew about the Beau figure but was unsure and a bit woried as whether it still was going to be coming out, I thought it could have just been replaced by BOP and never going to be released, well thats what I feared anyway.
    :)
  14. Crazy Harry New Member

You need not fear. Mike and Ken know better then to spend all that money on a prototype just to throw it in the trash.
  15. frogboy4 Inactive Member

It was actually Patrol Bear that was sitting around for a year or so waiting to be released. No figure has ever been scrapped and they really want to release Beau. I can't wait either!!
  16. WiGgY New Member

Sam is also sculpted and he isn't going to be scrapped either. It wouldn't make sense.
  17. ResidentLilly Active Member

So is regular Rowlf. Has been for quite a while. Pretty much just itching to get released.
  18. Crazy Harry New Member

Rowlf needs a flea bath.
  19. floydnjanicefan Active Member

I cannot wait to hear what figures are in the works for next year.
    here is my wish list:

Series 7:
    Sweetums
    Rowlf (naked)
    Johnny and Sal
    Kermit as Captain Smollet

Series 8:
    Robin
    Marivn Suggs and his Muppephone
    Miss Piggy as Benjamina Gunn with Flubair
    Sam (naked)
    Playset: Beau and Gaffer with backstage

Series 9:
    Bobo
    Dr. Phil
    Floyd in Purple tux
    Zoot in Purple tux

Series 10:
    Dr. Bob
    Nurse Piggy
    Louis Kazagger (with the baseball diamond)
    Lips
    Playset: Nurse Janice and a cow with Vets hospital
    Super Delux Playset: Nigel (TMS) JP Gross, Annie Sue, Kermit Variant,rats, and penguins with Muppet Show stage
  20. Fozzie New Member

I wish Beu was coming out to. Why did they switch him for Patrol Fozzie?