Which figures will be made after Series 6? Are there any ideas so far?

Robin W.

Reaction score
I am very curious about that. They must have thought already about it. Are there any plans?

Robin W.

Luke

Reaction score
Nothing has been officially announced but we know there are plans for Beau, Sweetums, Robin, Two Kermits, Naked Sam, Naked Rowlf and at least one more MTI figure. There is a good possibility of Tutu Pepe as well. All the other stuff is a mystery right now till they announce it. There's also a good chance the figures included in the earlier playsets will be released as carded figures but with different sculpts. Then there's the Jim Henson Muppet figure, and next years Tour figure which is unannounced but apparently contains all new sculpted parts (so it would be an already made character with a different theme).

rexcrk

Reaction score
"Naked Sam and Naked Rowlf"

to me, that just sounds kind of perverted (even though technically they are naked

:stick_out_tongue: :big_grin:

Crazy Harry

Reaction score
The run down for series seven has been mentioned several times, but if anyone missed it…

One figure based on Muppet Treasure Island
One figure based on Muppets Tonight
Two figures based on The Muppet Show

Muppetsdownunder

Reaction score
:excited: They are bringing Beau out arent they? I have seen a picture of him already. I sure hope they do.

The ones I really want to see after series 6 is:
Beau
Pops
Sweetums
Robin
These, we cant really go without! It would be great to see these.

It would even be nice to see some figures of the jug band, or even Annie Sue pig. but I doubt they will bring these out.

I heard talk about a muppet theatre playset or something too, is that still happening?

some ideas for playsets could be:
muppet backstage
vetrinarians hospital
I cant think of anything else at the moment.
:smile: :stick_out_tongue: :excited:

Crazy Harry

Reaction score
There is already a Beau figure made out. He was supposed to be in series six, but complications came up and he was booted out for Officer Fozzie. The point is it does excist and it will come out at a later time.

Muppetsdownunder

Reaction score
Crazy Harry said:
There is already a Beau figure made out. He was supposed to be in series six, but complications came up and he was booted out for Officer Fozzie. The point is it does excist and it will come out at a later time.
I know about the Beau figure, personally, I would have prefered him to come out instead of the officer fozzie but I know why they did that.
:smile:

WiGgY

Reaction score
I want a Beau figure too, but I like BOP Fozzie better. He comes with all kinds of cool stuff. I'm also hoping for a BOP Link.