Reaction score
Another update:

Mokey - 22
Boober - 8
Traveling Matt - 4
Gobo - 4
Wembley - 3
Red - 0

Mokey and Boober has two more, while the others stay the same. I don't think no one's going to get Red as a result, but I guess you all will have to wait and see.
At heart I'm just more careful than Red is about things :smile:. The fact that she is so unlike me and jumps into things without thinking and always says what is on her mind without worrying is why I like her so much..Golly, I am a Mokey....and the lack of a Mokey and Boober smiley makes me sad :sympathy:

wwfpooh

Reaction score
and the lack of a Mokey and Boober smiley makes me sad :sympathy:
Same. Perhaps they'll be added when the movie comes out? *hopes* But in all seriousness, it matters not really which Fraggle is who, because--in the end--we (like them) are all friends.

wwfpooh

Reaction score
Very interesting. ^_^ Seems many of us are distinctly linked to one character the most, with the others as off-on traits we all bear.

wwfpooh

Reaction score
It's nice to see which Fraggle is associated with a person.

Super Scooter

Reaction score
My #1 is: Mokey
My #2 is: Boober
My #3 is: Wembley
My #4 is: Gobo
My #5 is: Red
My #6 is: Traveling Matt

Gosh, I was not expecting that! Mokey was my number one by quite a bit. I figured Boober would be number two, but I thought I was a bit more of a Wembler than Mokey. It's funny, I really don't identify all that well with Mokey. Or maybe I identify with Mokey too much. I dunno.

:coy: :excited: :smirk:

wwfpooh

Reaction score
It seems that many of us indentify with Mokey, due to our affections for the arts (cartoons, puppets, comics, TV, entertainment in general, et al), understanding others, and possibly writing (for the writers out there, you know what I am talking about here).