1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

Which Fraggle are you?

Discussion in 'Fraggle Rock' started by AbbessBryony, Jun 17, 2002.

1. bandit

bandit Well-Known Member

*noogie-boxes your ears* I know I'm meant to take that as a compliment! That's how I'm gonna take it. hahaha. ^_^ Ya teasy bums!
    GopherCoffee likes this.
  2. FrackleFan2012

FrackleFan2012 Well-Known Member

It's a tie between Gobo Fraggle and Mokey Fraggle.
    To me, I'm mostly like Gobo because I like to try new things and I'm always brave and corageus about things that I don't like to try like experimenting with fire and going on roller coasters.

Gobo Fraggle- 100%
    Mokey Fraggle- 100%
    Traveling Matt- 84%
    Red Fraggle- 84%
    Boober Fraggle- 67%
    Wembley Fraggle- 0% (I thought Wembley would end up with a higher percentage since he's one of my favorite characters from this TV show)
  3. DrDientes

DrDientes Active Member

Mokey 100%
    Travelling Matt 78%
    Boober 49%
    Gobo 30%
    Red 23%
    Wembley 0%

Not surprised, really. I'm a lot like Mokey: I love writing and drawning, and I get distracted too easily. And like Matt, I love travel, but I don't like maps. :p I love just walking around in unknowns places. Like Boober, I love just speding time with me, doing things I like. But I don't have idea about Gobo or Red.
    GopherCoffee likes this.
  4. Tealie

Tealie New Member

Hmm... i took this quiz a few years ago and was Mokey. Now I'm:
    1. Matt
    2. Mokey
    3. Boober
    4. Gobo
    5. Red
    6. Wembly.

When I was little, my favorite was Red, but something about Boober makes me feel cozy and at ease... On the other hand, Gobo's sense of adventure was aways a bit of a thrill... but I've always been a bit of a dreamer like Mokey... on yet another hand, I always looked forward to Uncle Matt's postcard segmants...and Madam Trasheep... But the gorges made me laugh, and I sort of resonate with their clumseyness... I KNOW! I SHOULD HAVE BEEN A WEMBLY!!!:coy:
    GopherCoffee likes this.
  5. RumbleBug

RumbleBug New Member

Mokey - 100%
    Boober - 75%
    Wembley - 75%
    Traveling Matt - 50%
    Gobo - 25%
    Red - 0%

I think this list is pretty accurate, haha! I like to read and write, and I'm a bit of a daydreamer, so I totally get the Mokey comparison. I also enjoy being by myself and I can be a pretty bad worrywart, like Boober. Lastly, I'm a total wembler, like Wembley, so I think the fact that I scored highest on those three is pretty accurate! :dreamy::sigh::coy:
    GopherCoffee likes this.
  6. Grifoshka

Grifoshka Active Member

Mokey - 100%
    Boober - 67%
    Wembley - 56%
    Gobo - 52%
    Traveling Matt - 49%
    Red - 0%

Well, I actually thought Mokey and Wembley would be swapped, but I guess the rest is pretty accurate! :p
    GopherCoffee likes this.
  7. KissesToKermie

KissesToKermie Well-Known Member

Woah.

Boober- 100%
    Mokey-58%
    Gobo- 31%
    Travelling Matt- 12%
    Red- 0%
    GopherCoffee likes this.
  8. mo

mo Well-Known Member

I got Gobo, Mokey, and uncle travelling matt all at 100% weird...
    Gobo - 100%
    Mokey - 100%
    Travelling Matt - 100%
    Red - 80%
    Boober - 20%
    Wembley - 0%
    KissesToKermie likes this.
  9. KissesToKermie

I think that it's pretty cool that you got Gobo though! But seriously? Do I really act like Boober...
    GopherCoffee and mo like this.
  10. muppetfan24/7

muppetfan24/7 Well-Known Member

Okay guys, I re-took the quiz and I got better results :excited: , but they are not all 100% :sigh:

Mokey - 100%
    Gobo - 84%
    Traveling Matt - 84%
    Boober - 34%
    Red - 23%
    Wembley - 0%

I got Gobo :smirk: too, but he was close to my second and tied to Traveling Matt.

To answer your question, "No!" What do you exactly act more like...?
    GopherCoffee and KissesToKermie like this.
  11. KissesToKermie

Gee, I really can't answer that. I mean, I could describe myself as I did in the quiz and get poor results! I suppose it's easier for others to describe you.