1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

Which Fraggle do you most resemble?

Discussion in 'Fraggle Rock' started by doozertime, Mar 7, 2003.

1. doozertime

doozertime New Member

Which Fraggle do you most resemble and why???

i think i resemble a doozer because of my integrady!! and im always on the go!!!:excited: :smirk: :excited: :smirk:
  2. WiGgY

WiGgY New Member

Wembly. :D
  3. Meg

Meg New Member

Um I would have to say Red :excited: Why- because I have red hair, well sometimes it's red.....
  4. Fuzzyshine

Fuzzyshine New Member

Red

I would totally be red because she's impulsive and loud and crazy :excited:
  5. sugarbritchez

sugarbritchez Active Member

Cotterpin Doozer......(or however you spell it)

'cause she is short and round!!! LOL
  6. Super Scooter

Super Scooter New Member

Ah, I look like a Doozer. But, I do know someone who looks almost identical to Junior Gorg. :concern:
  7. I had a roommate in college that did, lol!
  8. Boober_Baby

Boober_Baby New Member

I guess personality wise I'm like Red... cuz I'm loud and obnoxious. But currently I've been looking like Boober, cuz my hair is a bright orange (kinda pinkish... it's not quite Boober's colour, but you get the idea) and since I'm growing out my hair my bangs hang down past my eyes.

Hmmm... so I act like Red but look like Boober... wow! I'm Contradicting Fraggle.

^_^ Debo
  9. Sir Didymus

Sir Didymus New Member

I personally like Boober the best, but I certainly don't act like him. I'm more like Gobo because he likes to explore. I'm also kinda like Red because I'm really active. I still like Boober the best though!

Jake

My second favorite Fraggle Would be...Gobo or Red, or Mokey or Wembley....or.....
  10. Boober_Baby

Boober_Baby New Member

That's cuz Boober IS the best!

^_^ Debo
  11. Like all Things we evolve
    At first I was Boober
    then for a very long time I was wembley
    Then 1 year ago I became Gobo
    Next who knows Uncle taveling Matt
  12. doozertime

doozertime New Member

dont we all!!??!!:excited:
  13. Danielle

Danielle New Member

I'm most like Boober, definetly, but when I'm hyper or worried I can get to be extremely ''Wembley-esque'' hehe

:smirk::excited:
  14. janicegroupie

janicegroupie New Member

I am definitly like Wembly because I'm really indecisive about everything.