1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

Which "Fraggle Rock" characters appeared in "Mopatop's Shop"?

Discussion in 'Fraggle Rock' started by Philip Kippel, Dec 27, 2002.

1. Does anyone have a complete listing of which specific "Fraggle Rock" characters appeared in "Mopatop's Shop"?
  2. Foodie

Foodie Active Member

Fraggle Rock characters were on that show????

Nick
  3. Agentflash

Agentflash Guest

You mean obscure "Fraggle Rock" characters.
  4. Foodie

Foodie Active Member

Oh... like the one's in " Muppet Christmas carol "? That always bugged me cuz they used the " late " Mudwell the mudbunny in there.... oh, and what was even more disturbing was how they stuck Sprocket's head on a little body..... or was that that " Dog City " show?

Nick
  5. Joggy

Joggy Member

I know of:

Brool (?) the Minstrel appeared in a few episodes. In "The Argument" he was a customer who was always arguing and needed an argument. In "Goodbye", he sang in the background.

Beastie (Tosh's pet) appeared in "Goodbye."

The Inkspots appeared in "Dun Dun Dun", "Goodbye", "The Mushroom's Always Greener," and "Silly Steven".

The creature with a trumpet for a nose appeared in "Goodbye", he was a magician in some episode, and he appeared together with the pink furry trumpet creature from TMS in another episode in which they wanted to trade colours.
  6. Foodie

Foodie Active Member

Heh heh. That's cool that those guys can still find work.:)

By the way, love your fraggle portrait by your name. You're a white-haired fraggle!

Nick:D
  7. TotallySpiesFan

TotallySpiesFan New Member

Joggy, I guess you mean Blustering Bellowpane Monster.