Which "Fraggle Rock" characters appeared in "Mopatop's Shop"?

P

Philip Kippel

Does anyone have a complete listing of which specific "Fraggle Rock" characters appeared in "Mopatop's Shop"?

Foodie

Reaction score
Fraggle Rock characters were on that show????

Nick

Foodie

Reaction score
Oh... like the one's in " Muppet Christmas carol "? That always bugged me cuz they used the " late " Mudwell the mudbunny in there.... oh, and what was even more disturbing was how they stuck Sprocket's head on a little body..... or was that that " Dog City " show?

Nick

Joggy

Reaction score
I know of:

Brool (?) the Minstrel appeared in a few episodes. In "The Argument" he was a customer who was always arguing and needed an argument. In "Goodbye", he sang in the background.

Beastie (Tosh's pet) appeared in "Goodbye."

The Inkspots appeared in "Dun Dun Dun", "Goodbye", "The Mushroom's Always Greener," and "Silly Steven".

The creature with a trumpet for a nose appeared in "Goodbye", he was a magician in some episode, and he appeared together with the pink furry trumpet creature from TMS in another episode in which they wanted to trade colours.

Foodie

Reaction score
Originally posted by Foodie
Oh... like the one's in " Muppet Christmas carol "? That always bugged me cuz they used the " late " Mudwell the mudbunny in there.... oh, and what was even more disturbing was how they stuck Sprocket's head on a little body..... or was that that " Dog City " show?

Nick
Heh heh. That's cool that those guys can still find work.:smile:

By the way, love your fraggle portrait by your name. You're a white-haired fraggle!

Nick:big_grin:

TotallySpiesFan

Reaction score
Joggy said:
The creature with a trumpet for a nose appeared in "Goodbye", he was a magician in some episode, and he appeared together with the pink furry trumpet creature from TMS in another episode in which they wanted to trade colours.
Joggy, I guess you mean Blustering Bellowpane Monster.