Which is the BEST Muppet Babies episode?

wemblingalong

Reaction score
Now, no fights here. I would just like to know what's everyones favorite Muppet Babies episode? And add a few of your favorite quotes!
For me it was "Gonzo's Video Show" where they did a spoof of Star Wars...

"I'm Chewbacca the Cookie!" "Uhh that's Chewbacca the Wookie Fozzie!"

"Obi ROWLF Kenobi who wants that old dog! I want Kermit Skywalker, he's my only hope!
:smile:

Colbynfriends

Reaction score
I liked the one where Miss Piggy turned into a giant dough monster and gonzo saved everyone (i also think its the one were at the end, the babies broke nannys bathroom scale). I also like Muppet Babies: The Next Generation where Rowlf needs to take a bath, but he wants to watch the end of Star Wars.

Beaker <3

Reaction score
Who's Afraid of the Big, Bad Dark? is easily my favorite!

(And I guess it helps that the episode's central character was Beaker...) :eek:

bazooka_beak

Reaction score
That's a really hard question, as I adore so many of them. But Snow White And The Seven Muppets makes me laugh really hard no matter how many times I see it. Seriously, comedy gold.

"Well, that's Snow-biz!"
"Get outta there, you soda JERK!"

And Baby Piggy's determination to "win" the Snow White role over the course of the play... love it!

Baby Rowlf

Reaction score
My favourite episode is "Once Upon an Eggtimer". Granted a large chunk of it was that it starred Baby Rowlf, but also because Baby Gonzo got some pretty good puns in:

"Hey I know! You lost your piano, and you want us to look and see if it's in your tummy!"
*Gonzo forces Rowlf's mouth open and looks inside*
"Hmm. I see a few organs, but there aren't any pianos!"

And then later on, after he's discovered Rowlf's lost his voice, and deduces that it must be found, Gonzo dons the guise of Sherlock Holmes, and eyes Rowlf with a magnifying glass.
"It's just as I thought! The cat's got his tongue! It's an open and shut case."

And everyone throws pillows at him. XD

muppet baby

Reaction score
oh wow i love this tread ok i have two faverites i know that is crazy to have two faverites but ok here they are ha-ha .

the first one i can not remember the title but the one where piggy gets chicken pox .

snow white and the 7 muppets.

I really love the star wars one to it was what got me into the movies keke .:smile:

Beauregard

Reaction score
My favorite one was the Muppet Babies: The Next Generation episode. So clever and funny.

"Not yor brother...I'm your grandson."

And especially when Gonzo and Fozzie turned up in the wrong generation and surmised they were in the wrong theatre.

Redsonga

Reaction score
Nanny's Day Off has always been my favorite episode, most of all when they are catching "litterbugs" :big_grin:

Snowball

Reaction score
'Snow White and the Seven Muppets' and 'Scooter's Hidden Talent.' Being that Skeeter and Scooter are my favorite characters along with Beaker and Animal. I was a kid when the reruns were on in the 90's, and Beaker and Animal immediately became my favorite characters. But now, years later, watching the episodes on youtube after I became a bigger Muppets fan than I was before, I was intrigued with Scooter because I barely remembered him or Skeeter. He and Skeeter became my favorites, but I still liked Beaker and Animal after so long.

I also like 'Snow White and the Seven Muppets' because I like that 'Snow White Blues' song that they sing.

Drtooth

Reaction score
I'd say, roughly anything from the first 3 seasons... then it gets on and off from there. I personally love the Great Muppet Cartoon Show, Gonzo's Video Show, and I Want My Muppet TV.

Now, for least favorite episode... that one where they take care of the live action cat. I mean, what was that all about?