which is the best place to order series 9?

Zack the Dog

Reaction score
Which is the best place to order series 9? as the title says, I was just wondering, this will be, because it has to be the first time i order figures on-line (besides for the Collectors Club and E-bay) and was wondering what people perfer. I've heard of many problems with EB games as i've had problems myself when the line first started and they were selling them in EB games stores. Media Play was my gardian Angel then, now that angel has left the building so i'm just looking for advice. thanks in advance to anyone with info. I'm fond of sites that take money orders too FYI.

WiGgY

Reaction score
If y9ou want cheap figures that take a long time to arrive go with EB. If you want reasonable prices with good shipping go with KillerToys.com. If you want to wait until figures are instock before you buy them, but get them within a few days with good prices go to www.omgcnfo.com (I think they only take Pay Pal though. When I went to check out I was taken to the Pay Pal site).

homerthegreat

Reaction score
Or don't order them and buy them seperately at the store. THat's what I do.

Whatever

Reaction score
Not everybody has stores in their town that carry them. I don't.

WiGgY

Reaction score
homerthegreat said:
Or don't order them and buy them seperately at the store. THat's what I do.
As he said media play was the only store he could get them at and they won't have series 9. Read.

Zack the Dog

Reaction score
Thanks Wiggy that helps a lot, i think i'm happy with Killertoys.com that seems the best to me.

homerthegreat: "Or don't order them and buy them seperately at the store. THat's what I do."

That what I have been doing but from last I heard Series 9 and hopful future series will not be in stores such as Media Play and will be for sale on-line only other then maybe small comic book shops but those shops don't carry big stocks of the figures.

caper

Reaction score
Well if you have a Suncoast store around you then that's the best place to buy if you don't want to buy online.

WiGgY

Reaction score
Argh.

READ people. Suncoast won't have series 9. Only online stores and possibly small comic shops will have series 9. Suncoast dropped the line. There are no major retail stores that will carry series 9. I swear, it's like people post without reading just to post.

caper

Reaction score
Noooo!!! I can't believe even Suncoast dropped this line!!!

Well I guess that Series 10 will be the last hurrahh for this Palisades Muppet line coz only the people in this site are the only ones buying the figures.

Well after series 9, all the muppet figs that I want will be complete anyways.

So bring on Rowlf, Pops, Lips, and Swedish Chef!!

I've gotten all my Figs either from Suncoast, Samgoody, or a comic shop but i'll buy online just to get those series 9 figs. for the muppet completion.