Which is the best skit thats on tms?

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
Well naturally the best skit is all up to each individual.:wink:
But if you want some of our honest opinions I'll start the ball rolling.
There are some really good skits that stand out for me. Some examples are:
A bunch of whatnot skiers singing Tumbling Tumbleweeds and crashing into trees, each other etc. all the time.
The Electric Mayhem performing When the Saints go Marching in with Hal Lyndin while trapdoors are opening up under them.
Behemoth and Shakey Sanchez performing a very weird duet version of I've got you Under my Skin.
A gingerbread man singing Sweet Gingerbread Man while four larger ones dance in the background.
A band of Viking Pigs singing In the Navy.

All of which are very good but the best skit of all for me personally is the Pigs singing The Happy Wanderer.:big_grin:

Anyone else want to share their favourite skit or skits?

GonzoLeaper

Reaction score
Oh, it's gotta be The Banana Sketch! HA HA HA!!! LOL!!!! That is so hilarious!!! It's the funniest joke ever! :embarrassed: :smile:

jacobsnchz

Reaction score
Mine is when Florence Henderon sing "Elusive Butterfly." Another from that episode, is when she and the anything Muppets sing "Happy Together."

jacobsnchz

Reaction score
Mine is when Florence Henderon sing "Elusive Butterfly." Another from that episode, is when she and the anything Muppets sing "Happy Together."

BabyScooter

Reaction score
What i meant was skits like pigs in space and the veterinarian's hospital or like the pig acrobats or like the sketch were they all talk like one time they said see you next time when we talk about do killer dogs make good house pets? those skits.

jacobsnchz

Reaction score
Oh! I like the Vet's Hospital, the House of Horror (Vincent Price), and Pigs in Space! Those make me laugh out loud!! :excited: