Which Muppet are you?

muppetfan89

Reaction score
Which one are you?

I think I'm a mixture of a few. In some ways I'm like Kermit, becuase I have alot of ideas for projects and try to lead the whole thing. In other ways I'm like Fozzie, because I like to make people laugh, but at the same time, I'm pretty incecure, just like Fozzie. In some ways I'm like Big Bird, because I still have my innocence and can sometimes be naive like a child.

Son of Enik

Reaction score
I have always related to Sam Eagle. "I am surrounded by weirdos!" is a favorite saying of mine as well as Sam's...I say it every day (and if you lived where I do, you'd understand)
I always liked Sam, now I know why!

JJandJanice

Reaction score
Well I love playing the paino so I'd say Rowlf, in fact I took some test of which Muppet are you and I came out Rowlf, plus aside from the piano I kinda relate to his cool persona.

I also feel a connection with Gonzo in some ways, because he sings such sad songs that I can totally relate with things in my life and about myself, speaks to me, you know.

:sympathy: :concern:

Oh and I've also been told that I talk like a valley girl like Janice, lol. I don't really know about all that though

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
I dont know, its hard to pick one but I can name a few

Floyd-I play bass, enough said. Also, (not totally sure if this goes with Floyd) I am pretty easy going and I've been told I can make some really sarcastic wise cracks
Zoot-I hardly talk to people exept my close friends
Sam-I can be very uptight, always sticking by the rules, ect
MIss Piggy-While I rarely get mad at people, when I do, look out!
Scooter-I'm always stuck doing things for other people (I've been told I'm too nice)

Super Scooter

Reaction score
:smile: I've taken those Muppet personality tests before, and they always say I'm like Kermit, though I really don't think that's true. I love Kermit, he's my favorite Muppet, but I don't think I'm really like him... at least, not entirely.

:coy: In reality, I'm much more like Wembley. I wemble alot (I actually started using that word quite a bit regularly). I get frightened of things I'm not really afraid of, alot like Wembley does when he's around Boober. I'm pretty insecure sometimes, and I've said for a while now that "Learn to Love a Wimp" is my theme song. Yeah, there's a lot of Wembley in me.

Also, alot of Robin. I can't fully explain that, but I connect with Robin. I really see Robin in me.

I have some friends where either they'll take up the part of Bert, and I'll be Ernie, or I'll be Bert and they'll be Ernie... not consciously or anything, that's just the way we interact.

I actually don't know if I can think of a single Muppet character that I don't identify with on some level. I identify with all of them, really. I think that's the major appeal of the characters. There's a bit of everyone in each of them.

Muppet Man

Reaction score
I'm a lot like Fozzie: insecure and eager to please. In present times I can relate to Sam Eagle. He may have seemed to be uptight 30 years ago, but now I know better. I would vote for him to be President of the United States.

Kiki

Reaction score
WEMBLEY- Because I'm pretty easy-going, but I'm also very indecisive.
DR. TEETH- Because I dig my music and I'm also pretty laid-back and mellow.
RIZZO- Because I make quite a few sarcastic remarks... and because I'm also a foodie!
FOZZIE- I'm a lot like Fozzie, I think it's because I like to crack jokes with are usually embarrassingly cheesy. But it's mostly it's the mannerisms, and a child-like charm.
MOKEY- People tell me I care about how people feel, which is what Mokey's like really. I also love writing and art. :flirt:

I have a friend who reminds me of Gonzo slightly. :concern: I'm prolly considered more weirder than her (yes, that's right, a female version of Gonzo), but she does things and makes things which are really odd but she basically thinks they're works of art. She also has a strange attraction to chickens!
I have another friend who is alarmingly like Bert. She's sensible, rather uptight, and gets a kick out of things which most people would be considered boring.

Pork

Reaction score
Well, if I had to choose one muppet that most closely resembled me. I might say....Wembley. Or um...Mokey. No Boober. GACK. Ok so a mix of those three. (plus a few fozzie jokes)

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
I think it was monday or something when me and my dad were talking about the mupets and he said that I am "definatley" Floyd. I'll be honest I wasnt sure if I should have taken that as a compliment or not. :smirk:

bazooka_beak

Reaction score
Mokey - Because I love art and love to write. Also, I suppose I have a "different" way of viewing life.

Fozzie - Like to make people laugh, but am also insecure. :embarrassed:

Gonzo - I'm weird and don't really fit in. :concern:

Red - I'm not athletic and outgoing, but I definitely channel her sarcasm and attitude. :stick_out_tongue: