Which Muppet are you?

Barbarella

Reaction score
I'm just some random anything muppet you see in the background. I fit in where I'm needed.

Although people who know me might disagree...
I think some people would say I'm like Miss Piggy. But that's just to be funny.

I totally relate to Sam the Eagle and Bert now that I'm an adult.

I'd probably say I'm a good combination of Ernie and Bert- on the one hand I'm playful and have a great imagination and love to have fun. On the other hand, I'm very uptight and easily annoyed, and perfectly content with my own boring-ness.

Those muppet personality tests always say I'm kermit. How boring. But probably true. I do act as the center of all my crazy friends.

tiggergirl19

Reaction score
I think that I'm like Kermit, because I almost always help my aunt with her outdoor school, Fozzie, because I like to make people laugh, Piggy, because I can be dramatic at times, and Cookie Monster, because I love a lot of different cookies-especially the chocolate chip cookies that are at Costco! :smile: :mad: :insatiable:

matty

Reaction score
I am a cross between the wholesomeness of scooter, the coolness of Rowlf and manicness of Lew Zealand.

Beakerballistic

Reaction score
Wow. i'm weird.

I'm alot.

The oldest fraggle- considered very wise.

gonzo-awkward.:concern:

fozzie- my jokes reaally don't work out.:embarrassed:

Beaker-mostly him. i'm not open to things that have never been tried before.:eek:

kermit- somehow laid back.

red fraggle- ver very hyper, can't sit for more than 10 seconds

weyes

Reaction score
well, this test says i'm kermit:

www.blogthings.com/themuppetpersonalitytest/

but i don't think so. the problem w/ comparing oneself to muppets is that they were created to each represent a feeling; this is more true w/ the sesame street muppets (telly is always worried, oscar is always grouchy, cookie monster definitely has a one-track mind...), but the muppet show muppets are just as consistent. humans display a much wider range of emotions, and therefore we really can't compare ourselves to just one of these characters.

Frozann

Reaction score
Personally, I think I'm a mix of Scooter and Miss Piggy. For Piggy, I'm very alike with her by appearance. Yeah, I'm overweight, blonde (not even close to her, though) and have blue eyes (sort of..).

Nick22

Reaction score
i think i'm a big mix. like, floyd, red, gonzo, and fozzie. maybe. maybe a little miss piggy too. oh and cookie monster. and sometimes i get to be a little bit like oscar. hahaha :smile:

Gelfling Girl

Reaction score
i think i'm a big mix.
Same here. As far as the "Classic Muppets" canon, I think I'm mostly Janice, with some Zoot for the quietness. And for Fraggle Rock, I'm a blend of Mokey and Boober with wembling tendencies.

Slackbot

Reaction score
To those who don't know me well, I'd either be a Zoot (quiet and oblivious) or a Gonzo (an intelligent nutcase). However, to my friends I'm more of a Scooter/Fozzie: Scooter's bright-eyed enthusiasm and energy combined with Fozzie's insecurity and desire to make people laugh. Add a touch of Miss Piggy for diva-ness (Hey, I'm a veteran RHPS Frank!) and Gonzo for the off-the-wall factor.

GarlicGuy

Reaction score
Gonzo (Nuuuuuuutcaaaaase)
Wembley (Laid back, but I wemble too much)
Uh....thats all I got.