1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

Which muppet babies episode?

Discussion in 'Muppet Babies' started by camillachick, Jul 3, 2008.

1. camillachick

camillachick New Member

Anyone know which episode it is when Gonzo tries to show Fozzie how to be weirder saying to him, "Weirdness is as weirdness does- bees smell good and flowers buzz!" I think it's the same episode with a live action clip of someone all in black, maybe Mumenschantz, spooling out rolls of toilet paper attached to his head. I'm trying to find that episode or both if they are separate.
  2. heralde

heralde Well-Known Member

I remember that episode! I could be wrong but I remember it as Gonzo explaining weirdness to Scooter. But it has been awhile, I'd love to see that again. They really need to go on DVD.

The one thing that always remember was that Gonzo also sings, "Chicky Babe and Dirty Dog really dig that corn on the cob!" I always thought that was funny because Chicky Babe and Dirty Dog were two characters on Pee Wee's Playhouse, which shared the Saturday morning lineup with Muppet Babies!
  3. Baby Rowlf

Baby Rowlf Member

I THINK that may have been "Twinkle Toe Muppets" where they try teaching each other to dance. *scratches head* I remember Gonzo saying weird stuff like in his attempt to show everyone his dance moves.
  4. heralde

heralde Well-Known Member

That sounds right, Gonzo was probably explaining his version of dancing to Scooter.
  5. Seth Bramwell

Seth Bramwell New Member

How funny that I had that exact quote in my head tonight. Thanks for the lead, I found the episode on YouTube.

Gonzo's "Ode to Weirdness" (as he calls it) is at about 14:31

Thanks for the memory!