Which Muppet Character Do You Most Resemble?

gravy

Reaction score
You've read the title, right? Okay.

I had a random thought... What character would I most resemble?

Physically, it would be the calm version of Leo.

But personality-wise, I'd be Kermit
Now don't get me wrong, I'm not that type of newbie fan that says, ''IM LIK KERMY BECAUS WER SO SIMILER AND MY FAVRITE COLOR IS GREN'' but I genuinely have some similarities. For example, I lead a bunch of crazy weirdos to make something entertaining (little known fact: I made a newspaper that's just stupid and people wanted to write for it so now I'm stuck in that hellhole) that may get stressed sometimes. I'm too lazy to write more examples.

Which character do you most resemble? It can be physically, personality-wise, or both!

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
Physically? Probably Big Jeffy of the Monotones because of our big, bushy beards and similar hair.

Mentally.... I'd say Ernie, just because we both can be real goofballs when we feel like it. :stick_out_tongue: though I do have a bit of Bert in me as well.

Old Thunder

Reaction score
I wanna say Behemoth with a mix of Boober, but I'm worried that I'm biased...

Well, I'd stay it still holds up - like Behemoth, I'm a fun-loving guy, but like Boober, I'm also very pessimistic. Yeah, I think it still works. I dunno about physical resemblances though.

Also, hellhole isn't censored... cool!!

ErinAardvark

Reaction score
Scooter, most likely, because we both wear glasses. I don't know of any Muppets who have short, brown hair who wear glasses.

If I gave Snowball an eyepatch, she'd look like a white Gaffer!

Froggy Fool

Reaction score
I'm bumping this thread because it deserves to be bumped.:coy:

Anyway, personality-wise I'm a strange mix of Kermit :smile:, Boober :sigh:, Wembley :coy:, and Sam the Eagle :attitude:.

Kermit- because I love to be the leader of things, along with I'm a control freak through and through, just like Kermit. Also, I get annoyed very easily, lol.

Boober - because I am not hugely optimistic and not very empathetic. Sometimes I am boring. Sometimes I am stubborn. Like Boober. :sigh:

Wembley - because at heart I'm just a fun-loving, wacky guy with a sense of humor. I am also pretty gullible and have trouble making up my mind.

Sam - because I am very uptight sometimes and also don't like when things are messed up. But I'm not very patriotic. :smirk:

Appearance wise - I'm like Chip, minus the glasses.

Pig'sSaysAdios

Reaction score
Yeah, i'm like Wembley, for pretty much the same reasons that Froggy listed; indecisive, somewhat gullible, playful, etc.

I also identify with Baby Bear a lot, especially as he's developed in more recent years. He's somewhat quiet, precocious, not very interested in sports or most other stereotypically masculine things, we're both obsessed with drawing, I used to use a lot of big words that my peers didn't understand.