Which Muppet do you relate to?

Bridget

Reaction score
Alright here we go...

The Muppets: I can definitely relate to Miss Piggy and Kermit as it is that I am definitely 50% diva and 50% easy-going and calm. I am all about style, and yes, I will admit that I get a bit bossy at times, but at the end of the day I know how to sit back, be romantic, and love that frog of mines!

Fraggle Rock: I can relate to basically all of them at some point in time. However, if I had to pick only one, it would be Red. She is my second favorite color of course, simply energetic, and can be rebellious at times. Red tends to assume very quickly even though the case may not be in her favor.

Sesame Street: I have finally found my perfect match! Abby, even though she may not be classic, totally fits my personality. I am always quick, full of energy, and pink! Just as she does, when I am excited about something, I tend to fly up to the sky in my own way. If we were dating back to older Sesame Street days, then I would have to choose Prarie Dawn. I have a sincere passion for my piano and, well, who can deny such a cutie?

lady piggy

Reaction score
The Muppet I most relate to is the beautiful and dazzling Miss Piggy.We both are alike in many ways. We are very strong willed and determined. When we have a dream we don't just keep dreaming , we actually try to accomplish those dreams. Another thing we have in common is were very insecure , we hid behind an imaginary mask.Not wanting anyone to see the real us because were afraid of rejection. But very rarely can someone penetrate throw that mask. We no were not classic beauties , but in ower eyes we are . And if you try to tell us otherwise, were most likely to get offended easily and hiiiyaaa you into oblivion . But the thing I most relate to her is the way she loves . She loves with every might in her beautiful body. And she'll protect it with all her strength , wether it's the love of her life , her friends , her family , her looks , her fans .

Bridget

Reaction score
I'll also add that Miss Piggy is very sensitive at times... something I am definitely guilty of. And I relate to Kermit when he has his severe anger moments, such as in the episode of TMS when he "fires" Piggy. I tend to get to that top notch whenever I just cannot take it anymore.

Janice+Floyd<3

Reaction score
I would have to say I'm prob most like janice! She's not completely girly and isn't a total tomboy either and seems to want to live a care free life and not care about what other people think,Very musical like I am,laid back and quite passive and chill and likes be aroumd giys cuz its less drama which is how I am. She's also my fav muppet so that's awesome!

JimAndFrank

Reaction score
Personality wise, I'd probably relate the most to Fozzie because I know what it's like to be scared of failure and to feel so insecure that only my friends can reassure me that I'm doing okay. I can also relate to Piggy due to weight issues and having that terrible burden of having a lot to prove because I'm a little different. Perfection takes patience and hard work.