Which Muppets that weren't in Muppets Most Wanted did you want to see in that film?

Mad Monty fan

Reaction score
Is anyone else suprised Jax Strumley and The Divettes aren't on the wall set design in the big house level in My Muppets Show? Speaking of which, they need to add both of them to the big house level, as well as an Angel Marie.

Mad Monty fan

Reaction score
Here's which Muppets should be in the next film if they ever make one:
Kermit
Fozzie
Gonzo
Miss Piggy
Beaker
Walter
Scooter
Mad Monty
Wayne and Wanda
Mahna Mahna
Snowths
The Swedish Chef
Beauregard
Clueless Morgan
Marvin Suggs
Floyd
Dr. Teeth
Lew Zealand
Bunsen
Big Mean Carl (or Carl for short)
Uncle Deadly
Pops
Link Hothgrob
Julius Strangepork
Louis Kazagger
Janice
Rowlf
Zoot
Beautiful Day Monster
George the Janitor
Animal
Robin
Pepe
Bobo
Droop
Sweetums
Thog
Statler and Waldorf
Bobby Benson and his baby band
Rizzo
Polly Lobster
Crazy Harry
Sam the Eagle
Hilda
Timmy Monster
Mutations
Old Tom
Gorgon Heap
Doglion
Clifford
Johnny Fiama
Sal Minella
Mean Mama
Old Joe
Lenny the Lizard
Trumpet Girl
Undertaker
Camilla
Nigel the Conductor
Lips
Angus McGonagle
80's Robot
Agnes Stonewick
Fazoobs
Muppets(speaking):
Animal, Beaker, Beauregard, Bobo, Bobby Benson,Camilla, Crazy Harry, Doglion, Dr. Bunsen Honeydew, Dr. Julius Strangepork, Dr. Teeth, Floyd Pepper, Fozzie Bear, Gonzo, Janice, Kermit the Frog, Lew Zealand, Link Hothgrob, Mahna Mahna, Mean Mama, Pepe the King Prawn, Pops, Rizzo the Rat, Rowlf the Dog, Sam the Eagle, Scooter, Statler and Waldorf, Swedish Chef, Sweetums, Uncle Deadly, Walter, Wayne and Wanda, Zoot
Background Characters(non speaking):
80's Robot, Anges Stonewick, Angus McGonagle, Beautiful Day Monster, Big Mean Carl, Clifford, Clueless Morgan, Droop, Fazoobs, George the Janitor, Gorgon Heap, Hilda, Johnny Fiama, Lenny the Lizard, Lips, Mad Monty, Marvin Suggs, Mutations, Nigel (Muppet Show), Old Joe, Old Tom, Polly Lobster, Rover Joe, Sal Minella, Thog, Timmy Monster, Trumpet Girl, Undertaker

WalterFan1234

Reaction score
Very sad for me to say, but robin. I miss his character a lot since the death of jerry nelson. He was always one of my favorites.

FrackleFan2012

Reaction score
Robin DID appear in Muppets Most Wanted. He had a small speaking role. He also appeared during the wedding scene.

LamangoNumber2

Reaction score
Almost all the characters Madmonty listed are piles of foam mush and fur by now.

Mad Monty fan

Reaction score
He's on the Wall when Tina first sticks Kermit to it.

Lofty goals, I might say.
What part of the film does Walleye Pike appear? I have no idea, but i assume he appears in a background cameo in the song Together Again. If so, which muppet is he located next to?

Mad Monty fan

Reaction score
Some Muppets Tonight muppets i forgot to mention at the time i made this list that i was hoping to see during the wedding scene were:
Mr. Poodlepants
Jowls
Mulch
Nate Leakey
I mean heck Carter, Howard Tubman, Andy and Randy, and Spamela Hamderson were brought back for that film, so why not include Poodlepants, Jowls, Mulch, and Nate Leakey as well? I'm not complaining, i'm just giving my opinion. Also, another topic that begs a question is why weren't the rest of the four Moopets (Kermoot, Roowlf, Janoce, and Foozie) in this film as gulag inmates?

Mad Monty fan

Reaction score
Actually, Blue Frackle, Green Frackle and Walleye Pike do appear in the film, as prisoners at the gulag.

Anyhow, here's some characters that I wanted to see in MMW:
-Lenny the Lizard
-Leroy, T.R., Catgut and Rover Joe (they should all be added to the orchestra)
-Brewster
-Gladys
-Louis Kazagger
-Hilda
-George the Janitor
-Baskerville the Hound
-Muppy
-Rufus
-Gorgon Heap
-Big V
-Timmy Monster
-DogLion
-Fletcher Bird
-Clueless Morgan
-Polly Lobster
-Mad Monty
-Old Tom
-Svengali
-King Rupert
-Featherstone
-Splurge
-Taminella Grinderfall
-Mordecai Sledge, Lardpork, Mean Floyd & Caleb Siles

I also think that Mean Mama or even Betsy Bird could've been Christoph Waltz's dance partner instead of Sweetums in drag.

If James Bobin gets to direct another Muppet movie in the future, I hope that he'll take all of this to heart and get all of these characters rebuilt.
What part of the film does Walleye Pike appear?