1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 48
    Sesame Street's 48th season officially began Saturday November 18 on HBO. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

Which Of the Fraggle Five Would You Most Likely Befriend?

Discussion in 'Fraggle Rock' started by FraggleLover130, Aug 17, 2014.

?

Which of the Fraggle Five Would You Befriend?

Poll closed Sep 16, 2014.
  1. Mokey

16.7%
  2. Wembley

50.0%
  3. Boober

16.7%
  4. Red

16.7%
  5. Gobo

33.3%
  6. Other?

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.

1. FraggleLover130

FraggleLover130 Active Member

But see there's a difference between stating the facts and then dropping something and deliberately continuing an argument just for the heck of it. I believe one thing and you believe another, and that's okay, but there is no reason to deliberately continue telling me I'm wrong and attempting to crush my dreams. Seriously! I mean, even after I said "The Fraggles will always be real in my heart," you continued trying to argue your point. I wasnt even saying the Fraggles were REAL at that point, just real to me. What's the point of continuing the argument then, other than just to be mean?

2. fozzieisfunny

fozzieisfunny Well-Known Member

I'm sorry. I just thought that you were saying that they were still real, and I just wanted to make sure you knew. And, I'm really, really sorry... Didn't mean to hurt your feelings.

3. FraggleLover130

Ohhhh, okay! I didnt realize! :)

4. fozzieisfunny

a

5. FraggleLover130

6. fozzieisfunny

Defoofly. Anyways, I would probably befriend all the Fraggles in the Fraggle hole.

7. FraggleLover130

Yes, I love all the Fraggles dearly <3 especially the Fraggle Five though :)

8. fozzieisfunny

I also like Doc and Sprocket, the Doozers, and the Gorgs. They say it's 3 world joining, but it's 5 worlds: The Fraggle hole, The Doozers' working place, the Gorgs' place, Doc and Sprrocket's workshop, and the human world.

9. FraggleLover130

True! Although i wouldnt necessarily befriend the Gorgs