Which old school Nickelodeon show are you?

• Thread starter Philo and Gunge
  • Start date

Ryan

Reaction score
You are WILD AND CRAZY KIDS. You couldn't get through life without a little fun... or a neon colored t-shirt. You are a team player and really into Omar Gooding. GO YOU!

But...I HATED Wild and Crazy Kids!

Super Scooter

Reaction score
You are YOU CAN'T DO THAT ON TELEVISION. Sometimes, you wonder why you couldn't just be Canadian. Some people say you are weird. You have an interesting sense of humor and a meaningless life. But, you're nearly Canadian, so did you expect better?

... No, I did not.

HeraLirambar

Reaction score
I always thought Clarissa dressed pretty cool.

Anyway,
You are ARE YOU AFRAID OF THE DARK? Though you may not have peed your pants, you sure as [baleeted!] feel like you are going to sometimes. Are you a [baleeted!]? Yeah, that's what I thought.

dmx10101

Reaction score
"You are CLARISSA EXPLAINS IT ALL. She is a rad chick with absolutely no fashion sense. If you are a guy and chose this... you are gay."

You have got to be KIDDING me!?!?!! I'm a guy and I'm not even close to being gay. Plus I have fashion sense. This ******** ******** test is screwed up!! I demand a ******* ******* recount! :attitude:

Ok here's what I put-
1- Go to a greasy diner and order food, not sure where it came from.
2- Your mad style.
3- Gatorade
4- Get up, take a shower, come home from school, have a fight with a family member, complain.
5- Video game maker. Why have a real job when you can have fun?
6- Suburban (doesn't really describe me, but non of the others did either. I'd call myself more Urban.)
7- Toys R Us. (I had no idea what some of the other choices were)

Don'tLiveonMoon

Reaction score
Super Scooter said:
You are YOU CAN'T DO THAT ON TELEVISION. Sometimes, you wonder why you couldn't just be Canadian. Some people say you are weird. You have an interesting sense of humor and a meaningless life. But, you're nearly Canadian, so did you expect better?

... No, I did not.
Me too!! Though I didn't really think a lot of the answers I put fit me very well...
Erin

JaniceFerSure

Reaction score
What Nic show is for me

I'm Clarissa.Even though the choices are somewhat outdated.-JaniceFerSure :big_grin:

Whatever

Reaction score
You are CLARISSA EXPLAINS IT ALL. She is a rad chick with absolutely no fashion sense. If you are a guy and chose this... you are gay.