Which Rainbow Brite Kid are you?

Lu775

Reaction score
I'm shy violet too!

(I had no idea there were Rainbow Bright sidekicks. Is it the same basic idea as Care Bears, but with girls instead of bears?)

Boober_Baby

Reaction score
Oho, not necessarily GIRLS! No, no. There were two boys. That Red Romeo guy (that's not his name, but he was a CHARMER! He got all da booty! Whoo... yeah, he was hot.) and Buddy Blue (and he was athletic... mmmmmm.... he was hot too. :stick_out_tongue:) and the other girls were Lala Orange (who was just skanky beyond belief!), Shy Violet (a natural favourite), Canary Yellow (sickly optimistic), and Patti O'Green (and she... uh... actually, there's nothing interest about this girl). And I think that's all!

^_^ Debo

Billy's Girl

Reaction score
What always got me about the show is that there were heaps of 'colour girls' and two 'colour-boys'. It just seemed a bit one sided in the gender area. And what happens when the colour kids grow up? It could get complicated. :big_grin:

Boober_Baby

Reaction score
Oh my... what DOES happen when the kids grow up? Well, I'll tell you what happens!

That Red Romeo guy, being one of the only guys in Rainbow Land, becomes an illegitimate father of 52 (and a HALF!) colour babies.

^_^ Debo

Janice & Mokey's Man

Reaction score
Originally posted by Jackie
Isn't that My LITTLE Pony? hehe!
Well to some it's THE Little Pony!

LOLOL!!!!!!!

FRYMYPONY!!---oh wait, that doesn't sound good...

FRYMYHIDE!!

There we go! :big_grin:

Janice & Mokey's Man

Reaction score
Originally posted by Boober_Baby
There were two boys. That Red Romeo guy (that's not his name, but he was a CHARMER! He got all da booty! Whoo... yeah, he was hot.) and Buddy Blue (and he was athletic... mmmmmm.... he was hot too. :stick_out_tongue:) and the other girls were Lala Orange (who was just skanky beyond belief!
LOL!! wonderful editorial! :big_grin:

Sunshineboz

Reaction score
Originally posted by Janice & Mokey's Man
FRYMYPONY!!---oh wait, that doesn't sound good...

Freak!! hahahahahahahaha!

*chews on a toasty leg*

WemblinKate

Reaction score
Oh, I love Rainbow Brite. Another 80's classic. I'm such a Child of the Eighties, it's crazy.
If you want a good Rainbow Brite site, i'd say you're best bet is
www.rainbowbrite.net
It's the best one out there. Oh, and I was Indigo too! She And Patty O'Green were my favorite. Ok ok, they Are my favorites. Geesh.

-Wemblin' Kate