1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

Which Skeksis is which?

Discussion in 'Fantasy Worlds' started by scooter289, Jan 4, 2006.

1. scooter289

scooter289 Member

Hey all.

I was just recently watching the Dark Crystal, and I was trying to figure out which Skeksis is which. I know which ones are the General, Chamberlain, High Priest, Scientist, and Slave Master. But I don't know who the other ones are. If anybody happens to know which Skeksis is which, could you please tell me and also tell me something that makes then stand out from the others.

Thanks.
  2. baby sinclair

baby sinclair New Member

I may be wrong but if you have the dvd theres a special feature that gives you the name and background of each skeksis.I'm quite sure but if you have access to the dvd then check and see.
  3. froggiegirl18

froggiegirl18 New Member

or you could always buy the book world of the Dark Crystal....hehe great book..or you could go the easy route as mentioned above. You're not the first to do so. Watch behind the scenes whenever you get the chance. I always have to after watching it. It is absolutely amazing!
  4. Skekayuk

Skekayuk Member

I'd suggest looking up The Book Of Habidabad’s section for the film: http://habidabad.com/thra.htm

The other week I was wanting to look up various things about Dark Crystal, and I found this site very very helpful in filling in a lot of vital gaps (including various little points that aren't in the wonderful book on the Making of it, such as the proper names of ALL the Mystics, Skekis, and UrSkeks).
  5. Verona

Verona New Member