Which Skeksis is which?

scooter289

Reaction score
Hey all.

I was just recently watching the Dark Crystal, and I was trying to figure out which Skeksis is which. I know which ones are the General, Chamberlain, High Priest, Scientist, and Slave Master. But I don't know who the other ones are. If anybody happens to know which Skeksis is which, could you please tell me and also tell me something that makes then stand out from the others.

Thanks.

baby sinclair

Reaction score
I may be wrong but if you have the dvd theres a special feature that gives you the name and background of each skeksis.I'm quite sure but if you have access to the dvd then check and see.

froggiegirl18

Reaction score
or you could always buy the book world of the Dark Crystal....hehe great book..or you could go the easy route as mentioned above. You're not the first to do so. Watch behind the scenes whenever you get the chance. I always have to after watching it. It is absolutely amazing!

Skekayuk

Reaction score
I'd suggest looking up The Book Of Habidabad’s section for the film: http://habidabad.com/thra.htm

The other week I was wanting to look up various things about Dark Crystal, and I found this site very very helpful in filling in a lot of vital gaps (including various little points that aren't in the wonderful book on the Making of it, such as the proper names of ALL the Mystics, Skekis, and UrSkeks).