Which SST Character did you find to be most like you?

mo

Reaction score
i'm just kinda wondering there's definitely some character you were like :smile:

Emilia

Reaction score
Big Bird -- he's easily the most vulnerable, emotional and childlike out of the cast, and that's the closest representation of me I find.

minor muppetz

Reaction score
I'd like to say Oscar or Grover.

But then again, I also often feel like Sully, since a lot of people tend to interrupt me. And yet I feel I have the know-it-all aspects of Biff... And I sort of feel like Bruno. At my job I often have to carry fairy heavy things around, and I often don't feel like talking when doing so. And I tend to feel like imaginary-era Snuffy... A lot of times I feel people aren't noticing me when I'm around. I can be behind or near somebody a bit, waiting for them to notice me before talking (I don't want to startle them by talking without them knwoing I'm there... I hate it when people do that to me).

somethingofafan

Reaction score
Probably Bert; the things that interest me aren't necessarily the same things everyone else is interested in, and when I was a kid, my younger brother used to want to talk/play with me when I wanted to be left alone.

Misskermie

Reaction score
:super:Grover- Silly, randomly dresses like a super hero, likes trying out different jobs, and I love to moooooove and groooooove! I could always be Elmo too. I like laughing, and Jaz talks in 3rd person all the time!:laugh:

mo

Reaction score
i'm probably murray monster I'm pretty excitable and are always asking what words mean!

Alvin

Reaction score
I always felt like I related to Grover somehow...Ernie a little, but mostly Grover.

mo

Reaction score
I always felt a little grover.:super: