Which Star Trek Captin are you?

Buck-Beaver

Reaction score
Picard, but I was aiming for Sisko. I mean sure Kirk gets all the women, but Benjamin's a semi-god!

Don'tLiveonMoon

Reaction score
I wound up as Kirk somehow... I don't mind, though, since that means I get to have Spock as my First Officer! :smile:
Erin

Beauregard

Reaction score
trekkie1701E said:
It's a toss-up between Archer and Picard.
Archer? Oh mna, why didn't I get him? He's my new favorite, while (pick hard) is my worstest. Though actually I'd have liked to be Makinzee

ryhoyarbie

Reaction score
Don'tLiveonMoon said:
I wound up as Kirk somehow... I don't mind, though, since that means I get to have Spock as my First Officer! :smile:
Erin
first officer/science officer..he's pulling double duty on the enterprise...

ryan

Don'tLiveonMoon

Reaction score
Spock is my favorite character in the whole Star Trek canon. He's so great. After Hugo Weaving's amazing performance in LotR, I think that Spock and Elrond are similar characters in many ways, beyond just their pointy ears and severe eyebrows. They're so stoic, but when they do show a trace of emotion, it's incredibly moving.
Erin

Phantom

Reaction score
Mackenzie Calhoun- You are the wild man of Starfleet. You love outwitting oponents by doing the one thing they wouldn't expect from a Starfleet ship... fighting dirty. Of course to get away with your craftiness, you only exist in books. Doesn't matter, you're much cooler than Archer. Some people say you're a self righteous SOB. They might be right, but you don't give a d***.

Go fig...

Whatever

Reaction score
I'm Captain Picard, whatever that means. I'm not into Star Trek.

Beauregard

Reaction score
Captin Picard means you are a grumpy old man with a bald head, and no sense of humour. It also means that at the end of each and every episode you will try reasoning with the badie and fail....

ryhoyarbie

Reaction score
Beauregard said:
Captin Picard means you are a grumpy old man with a bald head, and no sense of humour. It also means that at the end of each and every episode you will try reasoning with the badie and fail....
picard did try to reason to much......sisko would have tried that too, then kick the yahoo out of everyone who defied him

ryan

Whatever

Reaction score
Beauregard said:
Heh heh, thanks for clearing that up!