Which versions are Movie/Muppet Show accurate??

Reaction score
hey! this is my first post here, though ive been lurking for information ever since i realized that my life would not be complete without these amazing....um, Muppet Toys ;-) when i saw Muppets from Space in the theatre when it first came out, my muppet mania was rekindled. i didnt expect to laugh out loud through the entire film (i wasnt a *huge* fan of treasure island, and some of the post Henson Sr. stuff), but indeed, with ...From Space, the magic was back! When Pepe started singing Kenny Rogers i shot two streams of $4 movie soda out of my nose.

anyway, i dont have a vcr right now, and its been a while since ive seen the films and the old shows....i was wondering if someone could clue me in as to which of the figures with variants correspond to the Muppets seen in the films/shows:

mainly the Vacation Fozzie (red or blue shirt?)
and Floyd (red or blue shirt?)

or any of the known future releases/ repaints, or whatever.

i dont really feel the need to get every variant of every figure.
these are certainly the best looking toys ever made(muppets or otherwise).

nic

Zack the Dog

Reaction score
Hello! welcome to Muppet Central!

i was wondering if someone could clue me in as to which of the figures with variants correspond to the Muppets seen in the films/shows:
mainly the Vacation Fozzie (red or blue shirt?)
and Floyd (red or blue shirt?)

well the red shirt Floyd is the reguler Floyd outfit, it's what he mostly wore on the muppet show and the muppet movie.

blue shirt Floyd is just a repaint, nothing Floyd ever wore before, it's just a mix in the line i guess to create this chase figure.

and both Red and Blue Vacation Fozzie figs are not from anny movie or speacil but just something that works with the charater, Fozzie wore a hat like he has which is kinda from the Harry Belifonta ep of the Muppet show duing the " Banana boat" song.

also check out Muppets.com in which it features fozzie travling around to diffrent places. beware thought the site is soooo out dated and none of the stuff really works or changes anymore.

Zack)Rowlf the, have a DVD player?Dog.

beaker

Reaction score
Originally posted by Zack the Dog

also check out Muppets.com in which it features fozzie travling around to diffrent places. beware thought the site is soooo out dated and none of the stuff really works or changes anymore.
Have you ever heard of a company that has let their main site rot for nearly 7 years? It'd be like Lucas ID&M hadnt updated starwars.com since 1995, or if Paramount let startrek.com sit idle for many a year...or Fox with thesimpsons.com

I hope Im not the only one who notices there really is no 'muppets.com'. Not to mention Henson.com is virtually unwatchable with it's over abundance of flash.

When the heck will JHC revitalize and relaunch Muppets.com?

Reaction score
thanks zack. =) i couldve sworn id seen Fozzie in a hawaiian shirt before....ah well. i wish i had a dvd player.....i have been putting some money in the cookie jar .... after i can afford one and make it worth it by buying some dvds......those muppet shows will be some of my first buys.

evil beaker, you are scary! :wink:

Zack the Dog

Reaction score
No problem, there have been photo's of Fozzie in a Hawian shirt, it just seemed to fit his character.
a DVD player would be a good way to go because many of the muppet dvd's have extra's on them, but they are more costly then videos

Zack)Rowlf the, don't even go to muppetsfromspace.com,Dog.

ResidentLilly

Reaction score
Originally posted by Rizzoindahizzo
thanks zack. =) i couldve sworn id seen Fozzie in a hawaiian shirt before....
You did. In Muppets From Space. The version we did is slightly different from that though with the straw hat form the Bellefante episode.

Drtooth

Reaction score
Originally posted by ResidentLilly
You did. In Muppets From Space. The version we did is slightly different from that though with the straw hat form the Bellefante episode.
CRAP!! I just bought that Saturday! AND I FORGOT!!!!!!!!