1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

White Shirt Lips

Discussion in 'Action Figures' started by Moran9969, Aug 6, 2005.

1. Moran9969

Moran9969 New Member

I was in downtown Toronto today, and decided to venture into Silver Snail Comics. I hadn't been since the end of the Muppets line, and I had been checking their website (www.silversnail.com) regularly to see if they had received any of the new exclusives, and sadly they had none. So today I just went in to see if they actually did have anything new. To my surprise I went in and found not only Super Grover for $34.99 CAN, but also White Shirt Lips for only $15.99 CAN!!! I couldn't believe it. Anytime that I had gone there when series 9 was first released, they were always sold out, and told me that they wouldn't be getting anymore. It was a great buy, and I was glad that I actually ventured downtown today.
  2. rexcrk

rexcrk Active Member

That's great that you found Lips! Many congrats!
  3. Moran9969

Moran9969 New Member

Does anyone know the value of this figure? Because I am itching to open it and place it with the others in my collection, but if its worth $100 then I will keep it in its mint condition. Thanks so much for your help guys.
  4. Moran9969

Moran9969 New Member

???Anyone???
  5. CaptainYoda

CaptainYoda New Member

I believe the newest issue of Toyfare has it for about $35 US. I have seen them at comic conventions for going as mush as $50 or so.
  6. homerthegreat

homerthegreat Member

Nice find. I see them go on eBay for like $50-70 US and I just think to myself - I'm **** lucky to have gotten mine for a sweet $13 CAN.