White Tux Rowlf, Invisible Beaker, Holiday Kermit Auction

BigDumbWookiee

Reaction score
First, let me explain myself before I link to my auction. I dont want to come off as a liar.

A few months ago I held a figure giveaway for two figures. One person decided they no longer wanted the figure (Invisible Beaker). I was preparing to send the other figure (Holiday Kermit) and it was stolen (not just it, it was in a box with cds and books) from my car. Stupid of me to keep stuff like that in the car (even locked), but thats besides the point.

I figured since I still had invisble beaker, I would go ahead and buy a new Kermit, and I did. I couldn't remember the person who won the figure and didnt get in touch. I later won the White Tux Rowlf, so I thought "Well, I will go ahead and collect Industry Giveaways". I kept them until now, when the Black Jacket Rizzo was announced. Tired of trying to collect the industry giveaways, I decided to give up.

All three figures are in the same condition they arrived, and details are further explained in my auction. Im also throwing in some 25 years stands (even though Beaker doesnt have holes in his feet) for each figure.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=348&item=3132295048