1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Christmas Music
    Our 17th annual Christmas Music Marathon is underway on Muppet Central Radio. Listen to the best Muppet Christmas music of all-time through December 25.

3. Sesame Street Season 48
    Sesame Street's 48th season officially began Saturday November 18 on HBO. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

Whitmire in today's Parade magazine

Discussion in 'Muppet Headlines' started by murgatoad, Nov 24, 2002.

1. murgatoad

murgatoad New Member

The article is at the back of the mag. Consists of the usual stuff. The continuing stoooorryyy of the most boring of the Muppets. Check your local paper if you're in the mood for the usual well-worn hype. ;)

2. Zack the Dog

Zack the Dog Active Member

yeah i posted this in another thread, i thought it was a nice artical though, and a great photo of Steve with kermit, it also nice as many people will get to see who voices kermit the frog, if they did not know. it really wasn't based fully on steve thought as much of it was about the new movie, but it still had some nice things about Steve, there was also a nice artical about Caroll S with Big bird eariler this year in the paper.

Zack)Rowlf the, i hope they can get all the henson performers one day as it shows whos behind the muppet characters,Dog.