Who are the Muppet's Biggest Supporters?(TV, celebrity, etc)

beaker

Reaction score
I would have to say hands down the Today Show, and NBC in general. From the countless appearences of Muppet Show and Sesame characters on the Today Show, Macy's Thanksgiving Parade, etc.

Another big one was Rosie and her show. Say what ya will about her, but there is no denying she was one of Hollywood's biggest Muppet supporters next to Al Roker, Katey Couric, and the rest of the Today Show crew.

I would laso have to give BIG props to Hollywood Squares. Wow.
No other show continually has Muppets from all three major franchises(Muppet Show, Sesame, Bear)

Another would be Regis, who has had everyone from Kermit and Piggy to Bear.

I'm hoping to see more Muppets on game shows...that Muppet Family Feud week was just too cool, and really showed off how edgy and hip the Muppets really are.

Luke

Reaction score
You kinda have to remember that it's a lot easier to get on shows like Squares and daytime chat shows. They all need guests, have low budgets, and do so many shows a year it isn't hard to get booked. They've done well all last year though - i'm glad to see Kermit doing Squares again - i think the first half of this year will be pretty slow so they can wind down from last year and get ready for new projects.

CousinLuke

Reaction score
The Daily Show has had both Kermit and Piggy on. Craig Kilborn had Kermit on to promote a TV movie for another network. I would say that was pretty nice support.