1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

Who Do I Send My Script To???

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction and Fan Art' started by HPDJ, Apr 14, 2005.

1. HPDJ Member

I've recently written a new script for a future muppet movie. Where do I send this so the producers can see it. Thanks!
  2. muppet_dk Active Member

They won't accept anything unless you got a agent. You can find more threads about this on the forum.

EDIT: Heres a thread about it http://forum.muppetcentral.com/showthread.php?t=12403
  3. Beauregard Well-Known Member

Oooo-key. Here's a difficult little subject, and I am one of the people who can give first hand account of how difficult it is. Very.

I have spent litrally hundreds of ours and reams of paper in coorospondence with JHC, Disney, etc, and the only replies I ever get are "Unless you have an agent we cannot read your work."

And from the agents: "This material is not mainstream, therefore we will not look at it."

I would say Go Ahead, start sending letters, treatments, ideas, etc, and don't stop sending until they lock you up. But, don't hope for success.

Keep believing, keep pretending...
  4. Fozzie Bear Moderator

Join the Writer's Guild of America and you have an opportunity to peruse their services in finding an agent who will back you.
  5. HPDJ Member

I'm a brit

I can't join the writer's guild of America because im from Wales, UK. Is there a writer's guild of britain??? :) :confused:
  6. Beauregard Well-Known Member

Not exactly, I don't think.

Hi, by the way, I'm from England.
  7. Harvey Towers Active Member

Any budding UK based writer should invest in a copy of "The Writer's Handbook," that gives you lots of addresses of where to send your scripts/articles/etc. I think to write for the Muppets you would have to establish yourself first...
  8. Beauregard Well-Known Member

Yes. You got that right, Harvey Towers.