Who do you think should voice an animated adult version of Skeeter?

GSmiley2007

Reaction score
(NOTE: I don't know if this belongs in the "Fan Fiction and Fan Art" or the "Muppet Babies" thread category.)

We've all had discussions about who could do an adult Skeeter as a puppet, and many of us (like me) want to have Karen Prell do that (considering that her signature Muppet of Red Fraggle and Skeeter are both tomboys).

But, who do you think could do an adult Skeeter if she was animated? For me, I was starting to think Barbara Goodson could do her. (Her voice for the animated Red Fraggle isn't actually that bad when you hear her, IMHO) Of course, I'd assume that a male voice actor (like Frank Welker) could do her, too. :smile:

BTW, anyone plan on making a Skeeter emoticon yet? ;-) Maybe she could be representing "tomboy" or "babyface" (no pun intended. :smile:).

Redsonga

Reaction score
*lol* I am the know nothing not-diehard muppet fan, I say whatever works as long as she is there :wink:

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
Julie Kavner! Just kidding. Can you imagine Skeeter with a Marge Simpson voice? Hmmmmmm. :wink:

Drtooth

Reaction score
We've all had discussions about who could do an adult Skeeter as a puppet, and many of us (like me) want to have Karen Prell do that (considering that her signature Muppet of Red Fraggle and Skeeter are both tomboys).

But, who do you think could do an adult Skeeter if she was animated? For me, I was starting to think Barbara Goodson could do her. (Her voice for the animated Red Fraggle isn't actually that bad when you hear her, IMHO) Of course, I'd assume that a male voice actor (like Frank Welker) could do her, too. :smile:
And once again, the blurring and obscurring of the line between Red Fraggle and Skeeter continues. I'm almost certain that something happened and she turned into, or reincarnated a Fraggle. Same color hair, same personality.....

BEAR

Reaction score
And once again, the blurring and obscurring of the line between Red Fraggle and Skeeter continues. I'm almost certain that something happened and she turned into, or reincarnated a Fraggle. Same color hair, same personality.....
Now that you mention it, it actually makes sense.

CBPuppets

Reaction score
Here's my opinions

Jennifer Hale

Tara Strong

Alanna Ubach

dwmckim

Reaction score
Considering what Baby Skeeter sounded like and trying to imagine how that would evolve into an adult voice, what immediately popped in my mind was classing voice artist (don't know if she's still alive though) June Foray.