Who do you want to have his or her debut on The New Muppet Show?

D

Dil

Who do you want to have his or her debut on The New Muppet Show?

Here's my idea:

Anime Eggs, which makes Rock N' Roll Music, called The Eggrollers.

The Eggrollers would live in a Japanese themed House.

The leadsinger would be named Yoshi.

They would debut in the first episode of the New Muppet Show, where they would sing "PuppetMan", which Pinnochio sang in the Senor Wences episode of the Old Muppet Show.

Here's what Yoshi would look like:
He would have delighfully closed eyes & a black mustache, & his scarf would be yellow. He plays a Japanese guitar. His performer would be Steve Whitmire, making Yoshi sound more like Wembley Fraggle.

The Eggrollers would be regular characters, which would appear various times, making their populations be bigger than the Electric Mayhem, except for one E.M. member, Animal.

What do you think of that idea?

ravagefrackle

Reaction score
cute idea and all,but in order to get some new puppets on a Muppet show, first one would have to be produced, and two, you would have to work as a writer or producer (and in some instances in a work shop) for the show

much like all the fan fictions out thier most large companies will not generally take ideas unsolicted from the world wide web for fear of legal entagelments, why not use your idea and come up with a web series for it, its sounds cute and it might have legs

beaker

Reaction score
Definately memorable and funny new stand alone characters. Weve seen them capable of coming up with classic NEW characters...from Pepe to Joe the Armadillo to Mo Frackle, to that Possum guy on Statler and Waldorf from the Balcony.

muppetloving

Reaction score
how about janice?

I would like kermit to host it, i thought the muppets tonight wasn't too good as he wasn't presenting the show and also the storyline needs to be good. I really wanna see rowlf and janice (they are my two fav. characters) :flirt: , but i don't think i see them.

Drtooth

Reaction score
Debut, I can't think of... Comeback... Definately needs to be Digit. He was on that Cruise Muppet Party game, after all.

TheJimHensonHour

Reaction score
Drtooth said:
Debut, I can't think of... Comeback... Definately needs to be Digit. He was on that Cruise Muppet Party game, after all.
thats my vote also I'd also like to see Leon kevin Clashes lizard character I think he should have been the host of muppets tonight and not stupid Clifford.
I hate that they no longer use the jim henson hour characters they were so cool.
I'd would also be really cool to see Puppets from other shows even old ones like characters from The Great Space Coaster it would be so funny even have things like Sifl & Olly it would really awsome.